Strategic Business Planning
Learn How to Strategize Your Way Through Any Situation
This short course covers the end-to-end strategic business planning lifecycle, providing you with an excellent overview of developing a strategic plan.
Learn how to decisively formulate a vision, undertake strategic analysis, set objectives and KPIs, develop themes for the implementation of a corporate business plan.
We are now offering:
- Live interactive classes
- Flexible schedule with evening sessions
- Flexible payment options
- Accreditation: BAC-British Accreditation Council & CPD - Continuing Professional Development
- Duration: 8 weeks, 1 evening class per week
- Mode of Study: Live evening online classes
- Intake Dates: November 3, 2020
- Tuition Fees: £1,250
(Flexible payment plans and group discounts available)
Analytical tools and techniques
Market size and competition
Modelling risks and opportunities
Who Is the Course For?
This course is suitable for any professional who wants to aim for executive positions in business or become an entrepreneur.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
* Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
*This course is planned to run in July and October. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.