Strategic Business Planning
This short course covers the end-to-end strategic business planning lifecycle, providing an excellent overview of developing a strategic plan.
You will learn how to formulate a vision/mission, undertake strategic analysis (using internal and external logic), set objectives and KPIs, make decisions, and develop themes for the implementation of a corporate business plan.
You will learn how to combine the individual components of analysis, formulating and planning strategy. This business planning course will give you a ‘joined up view’ of how the strategic process should work, underpinned by a large selection of tools, techniques, and frameworks that will help you tailor a plan to your organizational needs.
|Accreditation:||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
|Duration:||Four days each, 28 hours|
|Intake Dates:||Throughout the year*|
|Timetables:||Click here for timetables|
|Tuition Fees:||Click here for prices|
|For Frequently Asked Questions||Click here|
Analytical Tools and Techniques
Market size and competition
Modelling risks and opportunities
- Describe a typical business strategic plan, its layout, and its contents
- Choose appropriate frameworks for analysing the external environment and using internal capability to produce sharper insights
- Recognise cognitive bias and how to mitigate its impact on your decisions
- Identify the key activities required to successfully execute strategic business plans
Who is it for?
This course is suitable for any professional who wants to aim for executive positions in business or become an entrepreneur.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
**This course is planned to run throghout the year. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 7823 2303.
MEET OUR DELEGATES
Check out the videos below to see what our Executive Education delegates have to say about their learning experience at LSBF.