What's included in your AAT course?
This course includes a comprehensive package of study resources to support you throughout your time at LSBF. If you are starting out with your first AAT qualification, you will have access to:
- Comprehensive videos lectures covering the whole syllabus
- Assessment task simulations that reflect what you will see in your computer based assessment
- Supporting notes, questions and answers to allow you to follow the video content
- Our course is supported by Osborne tutorial and workbooks
- Dedicated tutor support for paid courses
- Online community of students and mentors
- Introduction videos from course tutors
- Course library & related articles
- Tailor-made study plan
LSBF Online offers a full range of study packages and tuition options. Please see below for details, or if you know the full details of the course you want to buy, use our Online Shop to purchase now.
Want to speak to a Programme Advisor?
Complete the form at the top of this page or call us on 0207 823 2303 to discover how our online ACCA courses can deliver exam success.
*Buy three ACCA papers and only pay for two (the Offer) or alternatively, if you purchase more than three you may be eligible to receive one free for every three purchased. In the event that more than one package is purchased, the online paper with the lowest value will be free. You must purchase a minimum of 3 ACCA online papers from any of the following ACCA online packages: ACCA Live Tuition + Live Revision, ACCA Live Tuition, ACCA Recorded Revision
ACCA Live Tuition + Recorded Revision, ACCA Tuition, ACCA LIve Revision and/or ACCA Start.
Full Terms & Conditions, including about the Microsoft Tablet can be found on http://www.studyinteractive.org/terms-and-conditions/.
†† LSBF Pass 1st Time Guarantee ensures that if you do not successfully pass your paper on the first sitting, you will be able to attend a free re-sit course (full-time students), or free revision class (part-time students) at the next available sitting at no extra cost. The revision paper will cover the failed paper only. Click here for full terms and conditions.