MSc Corporate Financial Management + ACCA
Gaining this MSc Global Accounting with the ACCA qualification is a winning combination that will see you stand out from the crowd and become an attractive asset to international employers. The Msc Global Accounting is delivered and awarded by The University of Law Business School and it can be studied on-campus or online. The ACCA is delivered online by The London School of Business and Finance
The MBA course is taught and awarded by The University of Law Business School and is perfect for those with a strong numerical background and who wish to join the field of accountancy.
You will gain in-depth, high quality information on all key accounting aspects with focus on the global business environment.
The ACCA is delivered online by The London School of Business and Finance (LSBF).
For the MSc Corporate Financial Management London / Berlin / Online:
- 1 year (full-time)
- 21 months (part-time)
For the ACCA: Depends on the exemptions granted by the ACCA after completion of the degree. For more information about exemptions, please visit: accaglobal.com.
MSc Corporate Financial Management: Full time & Part time
London: £8,750 (UK/EU) / £13,550 (International)
- 2:2 or above from a UK Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent qualifications.
- International entry requirements - an English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.
Minimum entry requirements
- Two A Levels and three GCSEs or equivalent in five separate subjects, including English and Mathematics Foundations in Accountancy route (FIA)
- Good level of English is required
- Must be 18 or over
- Students who successfully complete the Diploma in Accounting and Business via Foundations in Accountancy can transfer to the ACCA Qualification and commence their studies from LW (Formerly F4) onwards
- Gain exemptions from ACCA papers AB (Formerly F1) – FA (Formerly F3)
Graduate entry route
- Relevant degree holders from ACCA-accredited institutions may be exempt* from up to nine exams within the Knowledge & Skills levels and register directly at the Professional level
- Holders of recognised business and/or accounting degrees may also qualify for exemptions*
Important Information, Terms & Conditions