MA Finance and Investments + ACCA
This internationally-recognised qualification will ensure that you flourish in the accountancy sector, whichever sector you are hoping to join.
Your earning potential will be positively impacted and you will have access to senior positions due to your newfound skills which will give you the confidence to overcome tough challenges in the fast-paced financial world.
We all lead fast-paced lifestyles so in order to help you out with this you have the opportunity to study for your ACCA completely online whilst completing the degree on-campus in Berlin. All modules have been designed to give you a good balance of both theory and practice which you can go ahead and apply straightaway in the workplace.
Euro 11,000 (international students) / Euro 6,000 (EU students)* * From the February 2020 intake, prices will increase to: Euro 11,250 (international); Euro 6,250 (EU students).
- Strong undergraduate degree from a recognised university If you do not meet the academic requirements, you may be assessed on relevant work experience. To take this route, you must have a minimum of 3 years management experience.
English Language requirements
- IELTS 6.0 (not less than 5.5 in any component), PTE 50 + score or equivalent
The English proficiency test can be waived by the following candidates:
- English native speakers
- Applicants having completed their schooling in English (i.e. High School Diploma, IB)
- Applicants having completed their undergraduate degree in English in an English-speaking country
Minimum entry requirements
- Two A Levels and three GCSEs or equivalent in five separate subjects, including English and Mathematics
Foundations in Accountancy route (FIA)
- Must be 18 or over
- Students who successfully complete the Diploma in Accounting and Business via Foundations in Accountancy can transfer to the ACCA Qualification and commence their studies from LW (F4) onwards
- Gain exemptions from ACCA papers AB (F1) – FA (F3)
Graduate entry route
- Relevant degree holders from ACCA-accredited institutions may be exempt* from up to nine exams within the Knowledge & Skills levels and register directly at the Professional level
- Holders of recognised business and/or accounting degrees may also qualify for exemptions*