MA Finance and Investments + ACCA
This combination of qualifications will ensure that you flourish in the accountancy world, whichever sector you are hoping to join. The MA in Finance and Investment will provide the finance acumen of a degree, while the ACCA qualification will give you the right skills sets to secure senior accounting roles globally.
This globally recognised ACCA qualification will open the doors for you to a successful accountancy
The MA Finance and Investments is delivered by Berlin School of Business and Innovation in Berlin, whilst the ACCA qualification will be delivered online.
MBA: Full-Time in Berlin
Euro 11,000 (international students) / Euro 6,000 (EU students)*
* From the February 2020 intake, prices will increase to: Euro 11,250 (international students); Euro 6,250 (EU students).
- Strong undergraduate degree from a recognised university. If you do not meet the academic requirements, you may be assessed on relevant work experience. To take this route, you must have a minimum of 3 years management experience.
English Language requirements
- IELTS 6.0 (not less than 5.5 in any component), PTE 50 + score or equivalent
The English proficiency test is not required from:
- English native speakers
- Applicants having completed their schooling in English (i.e. High School Diploma, IB)
- Applicants having completed their undergraduate degree in English in an English-speaking country
Minimum entry requirements
- Two A Levels and three GCSEs or equivalent in five separate subjects, including English and Mathematics
- Good level of English is required
Foundations in Accountancy route (FIA)
- Must be 18 or over
- Students who successfully complete the Diploma in Accounting and Business via Foundations in Accountancy can transfer to the ACCA Qualification and commence their studies from LW (Formerly F4) onwards
- Gain exemptions from ACCA papers AB (Formerly F1) – FA (Formerly F3)
Graduate entry route
- Relevant degree holders from ACCA-accredited institutions may be exempt* from up to nine exams within the Knowledge & Skills levels and register directly at the Professional level
- Holders of recognised business and/or accounting degrees may also qualify for exemptions*
Important Information, Terms & Conditions