Global MBA + ACCA
Combining the Global MBA and ACCA programme means you will become a fully qualified accountant with our ACCA course as well as preparing to become a business leader, boosting your career and personal success. Employers around the world will be impressed by this unique combination of qualifications.
The Global MBA will be delivered by Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI) and awarded by Università Telematica Internazionale UNINETTUNO. The ACCA will be delivered online by The London School of Business and Finance (LSBF)
After sitting your ACCA exams and achieving your qualification, you will be able to complete the Global MBA programme in as few as two extra modules and a dissertation.
Global MBA: Full-Time in Berlin
Euro12,500 (international); Euro 6,500 (EU students)* *From the February 2020 intake, prices will increase to: Euro 12,750 (international); Euro 6,750 (EU students)
Strong undergraduate degree from a recognised university. If you do not meet these requirements, you may be assessed on relevant work experience (minimum of 3 years in a managerial position).
English Language requirements
IELTS 6.0 (not less than 5.5 in any component), PTE 50 + score or equivalent
The English proficiency test is not required from:
English native speakers
Applicants having completed their schooling in English (i.e. High School Diploma, IB)
Applicants having completed their undergraduate degree in English in an English-speaking country
Minimum entry requirements
- Two A Levels and three GCSEs or equivalent in five separate subjects, including English and Mathematics Foundations in Accountancy route (FIA)
- Good level of English is required
- Must be 18 or over
- Students who successfully complete the Diploma in Accounting and Business via Foundations in Accountancy can transfer to the ACCA Qualification and commence their studies from LW (Formerly F4) onwards
- Gain exemptions from ACCA papers AB (Formerly F1) to FA (Formerly F3)
Graduate entry route
- Relevant degree holders from ACCA-accredited institutions may be exempt* from up to nine exams within the Knowledge & Skills levels and register directly at the Professional level
- Holders of recognised business and/or accounting degrees may also qualify for exemptions*
Important Information, Terms & Conditions