The Global Professional Programmes are an innovative new pathway for students interested in finance and accounting careers. The initiative combines a relevant finance degree or MBA course from one of Global University Systems (GUS) institutions, with an online professional ACCA qualification, provided by The London School of Business and Finance (LSBF).
Why combining the ACCA qualification with a degree?
- Depending on the partner, adding ACCA related exemptions can reduce the time to complete both programmes.
- Students will be able to graduate with dual qualifications, hence becoming more
attractive to employers.
Why is the ACCA such an important qualification?
- Global: A network of over 110 offices and centres in 52 countries*
- Employer recognition:
219,000 fully qualified members and 527,000 students worldwide*
- Connected: CPD, member networks and mentoring opportunities for students at every stage of their career
- Flexible:100% online delivery with LSBF
- Accredited: Qualifications based on international accounting standards
* source: www.accaglobal.comError loading MacroEngine script (file: )