Human Resources and Talent Management
This live online course focuses on successful human resources management strategies which will help your organisation select the right employees. Specific topics covered include: employee engagement, employment law, resourcing and talent management, and talent retention and development.
By critically evaluating topics, you will develop in-depth people skills and master teamwork within your organisation. Your managerial skills will also be enhanced to help you strategically manage talent across departments. You can expect a variety of learning methods including: theories, lectures and classroom discussions, case studies, and projects.
- Module from the Postgraduate Certificate in Management
- Accreditation: BAC-British Accreditation Council & CPD-Continuing Professional Development
- Duration: 12 weeks | 1 class per week
- Mode of Study: Live online classes
- Intake Date: 5th February 2021
- Tuition Fees: £990
(Flexible payment plans and group discounts available)
Human resource strategies and practices
High-performance corporate culture
Who Is the Course For?
This course is ideal for those looking to improve their career prospects in human resources. It is also ideal for managers looking to improve their engagement and leadership skills.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
All the modules of the programme can be taken individually, as well as a wide range of other courses available within the LSBF Executive Education portfolio.
Click here to see our full range of individual short courses.
*This course is planned to run in February 2021. However, it is subject to student demand.For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.