Human Resources and Talent Management
|Accreditation:||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
|Intake Dates:||February, May and September*|
|Timetables:||Click here for timetables|
|For Frequently Asked Questions||Click here|
This course focuses on successful human resources management strategy to help your organisation select the right employees. Specific topics covered include: employee engagement, employment law, resourcing and talent management, and talent retention and development.
By critically evaluating topics, you will develop in-depth people skills and master teamwork within your organisation. Your managerial skills will also be enhanced to help you strategically manage talent across departments.
You can expect a variety of learning methods including: theories, lectures and classroom discussions, case studies, and projects.
Human Resource Strategies and Practices
High-performance Corporate Culture
- Understand contemporary issues and factors affecting organisations and how human resource strategies are developed
- Apply the concept of employee engagement to achieving business outcomes and its importance as a key contributor to overarching company goals
- Undertake talent planning and recruitment activities and improve your company’s performance through talent management
- Evaluate the relationship between organisational performance and talent management and development
Who is the course for?
This course is ideal for those looking to improve their career prospects in human resources. It is also ideal for managers looking to improve their engagement and leadership skills.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
All the modules of the programme can be taken individually, as well as a wide range of other courses available within the LSBF Executive Education portfolio.
*This course is planned to run in February, May and September. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.
MEET OUR DELEGATES
Check out the videos below to see what our Executive Education delegates have to say about their learning experience at LSBF.