Cybersecurity Essentials for Data Scientists
|Accreditation:||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
|Mode of Study:||Live online classes|
|Intake Dates:||May and September*|
|Timetables:||Click here for timetables|
|For Frequently Asked Questions||Click here|
Data scientists must have a solid understanding of cybersecurity to ensure their organisation’s data and networks remain protected. Therefore, this module will provide you with contemporary knowledge regarding security threats facing organisational networks and emerging technologies. You’ll also learn to determine the impact of threats and how to prevent them from occurring in the first place.
- Organisational threats
- Keeping data and emerging technologies safe
- Take precautions to prevent attacks occurring
- Learn to keep your organisation safe
- Understand the latest threats affecting networks and emerging technologies
- Have an action plan before and after attacks occur
- Academic - undergraduate degree, equivalent higher education qualification, or relevant work experience.
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent. LSBF teaching and learning materials are provided in English only.
*Please note that those with a B1 Level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be eligible for a three-month internship.
All modules on this course can also be studied individually, as well as a wide range of other courses available within the LSBF Executive Education portfolio.
MEET OUR DELEGATES
Check out the videos below to see what our Executive Education delegates have to say about their learning experience at LSBF.