Cybersecurity Essentials for Data Scientists
Data scientists must have a solid understanding of cybersecurity to ensure their organisation’s data and networks remain protected. Therefore, this module will provide you with contemporary knowledge regarding security threats facing organisational networks and emerging technologies. You’ll also learn to determine the impact of threats and how to prevent them from occurring in the first place.
- Module from the Postgraduate Certificate in Data Science
- Accreditation: CPD - Continuing Professional Development
- Duration: 10 weeks, 1 evening class per week
- Mode of Study: Live evening online classes
- Intake Dates: 16 September
- Tuition Fees: £990
(Flexible payment plans and group discounts available)
Keeping data and emerging technologies safe
Take precautions to prevent attacks occurring
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
* Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be eligible for a three-month internship.
All the modules of the programme can be taken individually, as well as a wide range of other courses available within the LSBF Executive Education portfolio.
*This course is planned to run in September. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.
Meet Our Delegates
Fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly:
Or contact a programme advisor by calling
LSBF Executive Education:
+44 (0) 20 3435 4644