Corporate Finance in Practice
Need assistance in understanding how finance works in a corporate setting? This Winter School course is ideal for you.
LSBF tutors will ensure you leave with a solid understanding of finance and management basics – including uses and limitations. You will also become familiar with corporate finance theory and the fundamentals of risk management.
A company visit will take place on the last day of Corporate Finance in Practice.
|Intake Dates:||January 2019**|
The Accounting Equation and Balance Sheet
Management of working capital
Risk Management and Strategic Business Development
- Understand the difference between financial and management accounting
- Learn to prepare basic financial statements for various firms
- Create budgets and other budgetary control statements
- Become familiar with the mechanics of financial analysis related to valuing businesses.
- Recognise who stakeholders are and their objectives
- Be aware of the different sources of finance available to firms
- Learn what a CFO’s place is within an organisation
- Explain the structure of corporations
- Recognise the concepts behind strategic business development.
Who is the course for?
This Winter Finance course is for undergraduates and postgraduates if you’re looking to acquire greater skills, and enhance your career prospects.
**This course is planned to run in January 2019. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.
MEET OUR DELEGATES
Check out the videos below to see what our Executive Education delegates have to say about their learning experience at LSBF.