Corporate Finance in Practice
Struggling to understand how finance works in a corporate environment? This corporate finance summer school will offer the insights you are looking for. You will learn all the finance and management basics, as well as their uses and limitations. You will also come to understand corporate finance theory and the fundamentals of risk management.
|English classes (one week)||£60|
The Accounting Equation and the Balance Sheet
Management of working capital
Risk Management and Strategic Business Development
- Understand the role of financial accounting compared to management accounting
- Understand and prepare basic financial statements for various businesses
- Prepare budgets and other budgetary control statements
- Understand the mechanics of corporate financial analysis as it relates to valuing businesses
- Recognise how a finance function is organized, who the stakeholders are and what their objectives are, and what sources and types of finance are available to businesses
- Understand the role of a CFO within an organisation
- Explain how a corporate organisation is structured and financed
- Understand the concepts behind strategic business development
Who is the course for?
This summer finance school is ideal for undergraduates who want to acquire new skills in finance while enjoying a lively summer in London. The course is also suitable for graduate students within a year of graduation.
- Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent
(all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
- Undergraduate students
- Graduate students within a year of graduation
Please note that the Summer Business School is open only to applicants aged 18 and over as of July 1st, 2018.
**This course is planned to run in July. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 7823 2303.
MEET OUR DELEGATES
Check out the videos below to see what our Executive Education delegates have to say about their learning experience at LSBF.