Short Courses in Marketing
In today's fast-paced business world, it pays to be up-to-date with the latest techniques and confident in your ability to apply them effectively. That's why we have developed a variety of short courses designed to match fresh perspectives with established practical skills.
- Accreditation: BAC-British Accreditation Council & CPD - Continuing Professional Development
- Duration: 8 weeks, 1 evening per week
- Mode of Study: Live evening online classes
- Intake Dates: Starting from 28 September
- Tuition Fees: From £1,250
(Flexible payment plans and group discounts available)
London School of Business and Finance Executive Education’s short courses in marketing are below:
Strategic Brand Management
This brand management course provides a thorough understanding of the essential role a clear strategy plays in the success and sustainability of a brand.
Digital Marketing and Social Media
This internet marketing course focuses on the practical application of social media and digital marketing tools with the aim of setting up and maintaining a presence in the digital and social world.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
* Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
**These courses are planned to run throughout the year. However, they are subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.