Digital Transformation and Leadership
|Accreditation:||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
|Duration:||Four days, 28 hours|
|Mode of Study:||Live online classes|
|Intake Dates:||March, July & November|
|Timetables:||Click here for timetables|
|Tuition Fees:||Click here for prices|
|For Frequently Asked Questions||Click here|
This course will provide learners with an insight into how digitalisation has now spread across all areas of society. It is ideal for entrepreneurs who aspire to take full advantage of digitalisation and overcome the challenges that come with it. As well as new knowledge, you will also gain leadership skills and the necessary tools to successfully analyse case studies and develop transformational plans for your organisation.
- Understanding what great leadership looks like in a digital world through real case studies
- Analyse current and future market trends to innovate externally and internally
- Pre-launch innovation project planning
- Post-launch innovation project
- Internal business project using tech to innovate within a larger organisation
- Create your own digital innovation projects for organisations of all sizes
- Discover tools and techniques to maximise your potential
- Enhance your leadership skills
- Identify, assess and control digital risks
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for those who want to make the most of digital advances and will also benefit employees of larger companies who wish to expand their knowledge of the latest tools.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
**This course is planned to run throughout the year. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.