Digital Transformation and Leadership
This course will provide learners with an insight into how digitalisation has now spread across all areas of society. It is ideal for entrepreneurs who aspire to take full advantage of digitalisation and overcome the challenges that come with it. As well as new knowledge, you will also gain leadership skills and the necessary tools to successfully analyse case studies and develop transformational plans for your organisation.
- Accreditation: BAC-British Accreditation Council & CPD-Continuing Professional Development
- Duration: 4 consecutive days
- Mode of Study: To be confirmed
- Intake Dates: June 2021
- Tuition Fees:
- Live online £1,250
- On-campus £1,790
(Flexible payment plans and group discounts available)
Understanding what great leadership looks like in a digital world through real case studies
Analyse current and future market trends to innovate externally and internally
Pre-launch innovation project planning
Post-launch innovation project
Internal business project using tech to innovate within a larger organisation
Who Is the Course For?
This course is designed for those who want to make the most of digital advances and will also benefit employees of larger companies who wish to expand their knowledge of the latest tools.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
* Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
*This course is planned to run in June 2021. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.