Short Courses in Data and Innovation
With the rapid advancement of technology, learning new tech skills is crucial for the future workplace and individuals with the latest tech skills are already in high demand. This is why LSBF Executive Education has developed a variety of short courses in data and innovation, designed to build skills in data science, emerging technologies and digital transformation. Stay ahead of the curve and move your career forward with one of LSBF EE’s short courses.
- Accreditation: BAC-British Accreditation Council & CPD - Continuing Professional Development
- Duration: 8 weeks, 1 evening class per week
- Mode of Study: Live evening online classes
- Intake Dates: Starting from 5 October
- Tuition Fees: From £1,250
London School of Business and Finance Executive Education’s short courses in data and innovation are below:
As today’s business world becomes increasingly digitally advanced, the need for companies to incorporate emerging technology is paramount. This course will provide an understanding of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), Internet of Things (IoT) & similar technologies.
Data Science for Executives
LSBF’s Data Science for Executives course targets professionals looking to become leaders in the field. Whether you want to develop your own data science department within your business or become more aware of the social implications of big data, this course is ideal for you.
Digital Transformation and Leadership
This course will give learners an insight into how digitalisation has now spread across all areas of society and is ideal for entrepreneurs to take full advantage of digitalisation and overcoming the challenges that come with it.
Cybersecurity for Business Leaders
This course is aimed at leaders in business who are seeking insights into cyber security and how it affects businesses.
Artificial Intelligence – Risk & Opportunities for your Business
This short course will introduce you to real-world examples of how AI and Machine Learning is being applied across the business world.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience.
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only).
* Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
**These courses are planned to run throughout the year. However, they are subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.