ACCA Syllabus and Papers
The ACCA syllabus consists of 14 papers divided into four levels:
- Knowledge - 3 papers
- Skills – 6 papers
- Essentials – 3 papers
- Options – 2 papers from 4
This module, which includes papers F1 to F3, is the starting point on your way to achieving your ACCA qualification. Once you've passed all 3 papers, you can continue on to the ACCA Skills module.
|F1||AB||Accountant in Business|
Comprising modules F4 to F9, this module examines the principle technical subjects that you're expected to have an advanced understanding of. These subjects include law, taxation, auditing and financial management, financial reporting and performance management. You will develop knowledge and skills in these subject areas, reaching a level of knowledge equivalent to a Bachelor's degree.
|F4||CL||Corporate and Business Law|
|F8||AA||Audit & Assurance|
This module is called Essentials as it will provide you with the specialised skills and techniques required to become an expert accountant, either in a consultancy or high-level advisory role. Each of the 3 ACCA papers is assessed with a 3-hour paper-based exam.
|P1||GR&E||Governance, Risk and Ethics|
|P2||CR||Corporate Reporting (UK or International)|
Choose any 2 from 4
|P4||AFM||Advanced Financial Management|
|P5||APM||Advanced Performance Management|
|P7||AAA||Advanced Audit & Assurance (UK or International)|
- All modules must be sat in order
- Maximum of four papers to be taken in one sitting
- Papers within a module may be sat in any order but ACCA recommends that they should be sat in numerical order
- Papers from a variety of levels may be sat at any one time. i.e. Knowledge and Skills or Skills and Essentials
- The three Essentials ACCA papers do not have to be sat together
- Students have 10 years to pass all the examinations. From early 2016 students will have 7 years to pass the exams at Professional level (P1, P2 and P3 and two of the options paper P4-P7). The 7 year time limit starts when a student passes their first Professional level exam.
- The pass mark for all examinations is 50%
- In addition to the above 14 papers, students are required to study and sit an on-line module in Professional ethics. It is recommended that this is studied at the same time as P1
- Practical experience required
We provide one-to-one advice on weekdays from 9am until 6pm and during our open days. We will be happy to see you at these times at our Holborn campus. Alternatively, call us on 0207 823 2303 during these hours.
See our Tutors in Action!
Click on our video below, to watch our pre-recorded session of our live lectures, so that you can experience how our tutors bring ACCA to life.
*This course is planned to run in March. However, it is subject to student demand. Our ACCA Full-time course is only available for LSBF ACCA continuing students and EU/UK
Please see full Terms and Conditions for more information.