Online Short Courses
Our diverse selection of online short courses cover business disciplines across the areas of Accounting, Media, HR, Hospitality & Entrepreneurship to name but a few. Each course has been specially designed to inspire and develop you professionally in your chosen area.
You can focus your learning precisely where you need to, without committing to more long-term studies.
- Focus on the specific business disciplines that will benefit your career most
- Harness the most relevant, up-to-date industry insights, skills and knowledge
- Study anywhere, anytime at a pace that suits your commitments
- Gain a qualification from a top-class university
- Benefit from HD-quality recorded lectures, support tutors and e-resources
These career-boosting short courses refine your knowledge, increasing both your confidence and employability. Choose from a wide range of subject areas:
- Accounting, Audit, Taxation & Reporting
- Business Administration
- Digital Media & Marketing Communications
- Energy & Carbon Management
- Entrepreneurship & Management Consulting
- Hospitality, Food & Leisure Management
- Human Resources Management
- Innovation, Product & Project Management
- Investment & Banking
- Leadership and strategic management
- Marketing & Sales
- Operations & Information Management
- Risk Management
Learn how to trade infinancial markets across the major asset classes used within global banks and financial institutions such as Foreign Exchange, Futures, Commodities and Stocks requires a combination of knowledge across finance, different trading strategies and then the ability to apply these techniques and skills onto a live trading platform.
Click here for more information.