Study ACCA at the London School of Business & Finance
We are committed to delivering more than just excellent theory. Our approach focuses on offering everything you need to succeed in both your ACCA tuition and your career as a qualified professional.
Choose from our flexible on-campus and online study options, and fit your ACCA study around your life:
To be eligible for this offer:
- Book any 1 course and get 10% off
- Book any 2 courses and get 15% off
Simply head to our Online Shop and use promocode OCT15 at check out. The offer is valid from 14 until 31 October 2016.
With LSBF you’ll get all the resources you need to achieve ACCA exam and career success. These include:
- Pass 1st Time Guarantee™**: we recognise your commitment to your studies, so we offer a free resit course in the unlikely event that you do not pass first time.
- Highly Experienced Tutors: learn from a team of ACCA tutors with over 150 years of combined experience, and a proven track-record to match.
- Full Syllabus in HD Recorded Lectures: access the entire ACCA course online in HD recorded video lectures – play, pause and rewind at the push of a button.
- Flexible payments^: financing your ACCA doesn’t have to be a worry - you can make payments over the course of three or six months.
- Central London location: our London Moorgate centre is situated in the heart of the city’s financial district. It is very accessible and it's served by with numerous tube, rail and bus routes nearby.
Want to speak to a programme advisor?
Our programme advisors provide one-to-one advice on all weekdays from 9am until 6pm. Simply pay us a visit, call us on 0207 823 2303 or leave your details in the form on the right and we will contact you.
*The offer is only applicable to F5 - P7 ACCA papers for December exam sitting only. The discount will be applied to the sum of all ACCA papers booked. The offer is valid from 14 until 31 October 2016.
^Payments must be made on or before the specified date and failure to comply will render the agreement null and void.
**LSBF Pass 1st Time Guarantee™ ensures that if you do not successfully pass your paper on the first sitting, you will be able to attend a free resit course. The nature of the free resit depends on the preferred study mode.
§To complete the MBA/MA course students must pass 14 ACCA papers (i.e.: F1–P5). Students may be admitted onto the MBA/MA course prior to passing their final three ACCA Papers. SUBSEQUENT TO COMMENCING THE MBA/MA COURSE, SHOULD A STUDENT DISCOVER THAT SHE HAS FAILED ANY ACCA PAPERS, SHE WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND OF ANY AMOUNT PAID. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, FAILURE OF ANY ACCA PAPERS WILL NOT ENTITLE THE STUDENT TO A REFUND OF ANY AMOUNT. The awarding body for the MBA/MA course will be one of LSBF's partner universities; however, awarding bodies are subject to change from time to time. The School's obligations shall be discharged by providing tuition leading to a recognised MBA/MA award by a recognised awarding body. The School reserves the right to change the awarding body, and will notify the student as soon as reasonably practicable. In light of this, the student agrees that they shall have no claim based on changes to the awarding bodies. The School reserves the right to offer the MBA/MA portion of the dual programme either online or on campus (depending on availability). For the avoidance of doubt, the decision concerning such availability (whether online or on campus) shall be at the sole discretion of the School. The Oracle Capital Group sponsorship programme for the masters' course fees covers the tuition fees only and does not include incidentals such as textbooks and exam entry/assessment fees (£158 per module), dissertation mentoring fees (£250), dissertation submission fees (£250) and final academic board presentation fees (£150), and fees for exemptions and deferrals. Students are responsible for payment of such fees which are mandatory for enrolment and progression on the masters' course.
Please see full Terms and Conditions for more information.