Study ACCA at LSBF - powered by InterActive
We are committed to delivering more than just excellent theory. Our approach focuses on offering everything you need to succeed in both your ACCA tuition and your career as a qualified professional.
Choose from our flexible on-campus and online study options– powered by InterActive, and fit your ACCA study around your life:
Gaining accreditation from the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) opens the door to a successful accountancy career across many different industries. This globally recognised ACCA qualification will greatly increase your earning potential, and ability to gain senior roles across the world.
ACCA accreditation is held in especially high regard throughout the fields of banking, management and consultancy. It also awards you the status of Registered Auditor, adding further scope to your potential career.
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) was founded in 1904. Today, it is one of the world’s leading and fastest-growing international accountancy organisations, with 362,000 students and 131,500 members across 170 countries.
ACCA is a professional accountancy qualification that benefits from global recognition. Once you qualify, ACCA membership opens doors to a successful career in accountancy practice or finance, and immediately increases your earning potential. It is very highly rated in the fields of banking, management and consulting, and is a major advantage in competing for senior roles. ACCA membership also enables you to obtain the status of a Registered Auditor.
Currently taking a foundation course? We’re offering all Foundation level students a free revision class. So whether you’re an LSBF student or with another provider, step-up and claim your free class now!
NEW FOR 2017, you now get your revision for free as part of our Daytime Tuition + Extended Revision package. Study 6 tuition sessions during the week + 3-4 revision sessions, from Sat-Tue. Classes start 6 March.
BOOK NOW »
With LSBF you’ll get all the resources you need to achieve ACCA exam and career success. These include:
- Pass 1st Time Guarantee™**: we recognise your commitment to your studies, so we offer a free resit course in the unlikely event that you do not pass first time.
- Highly Experienced Tutors: learn from a team of ACCA tutors with many years of experience, and a proven track-record to match.
- Full Syllabus in HD Recorded Lectures: access the entire ACCA course online in HD recorded video lectures – play, pause and rewind at the push of a button.
- Flexible payments^: financing your ACCA on-campus course doesn’t have to be a worry - you can make payments over the course of three or six months.
- Flexible Study Modes: You can choose to study whether 100% online or on-campus. LSBF’s online courses are powered by InterActive. If you decide to study on-campus, you’ll be attending classes hosted in London Moorgate which is situated in the heart of the city’s financial district. It is easily accessible and it's served by with numerous tube, rail and bus routes nearby.
Want to speak to a programme advisor?
Our programme advisors provide one-to-one advice on all weekdays from 9am until 6pm. Simply pay us a visit, call us on 0207 823 2303 or leave your details in the form on the right and we will contact you.
**LSBF Pass 1st Time Guarantee™ ensures that if you do not successfully pass your paper on the first sitting, you will be able to attend a free resit course. The nature of the free resit depends on the preferred study mode.
§To complete the MBA/MA course students must pass 14 ACCA papers (i.e.: F1–P5). Students may be admitted onto the MBA/MA course prior to passing their final three ACCA Papers. SUBSEQUENT TO COMMENCING THE MBA/MA COURSE, SHOULD A STUDENT DISCOVER THAT SHE HAS FAILED ANY ACCA PAPERS, SHE WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND OF ANY AMOUNT PAID. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, FAILURE OF ANY ACCA PAPERS WILL NOT ENTITLE THE STUDENT TO A REFUND OF ANY AMOUNT. The awarding body for the MBA/MA course will be one of LSBF's/Interactive partner universities; however, awarding bodies are subject to change from time to time. The School's obligations shall be discharged by providing tuition leading to a recognised MBA/MA award by a recognised awarding body. The School reserves the right to change the awarding body, and will notify the student as soon as reasonably practicable. In light of this, the student agrees that they shall have no claim based on changes to the awarding bodies. For the avoidance of doubt, the MBA/MA course will be delivered online.
Please see full Terms and Conditions for more information.