Online Global MBA
Learn more about:
- Online Global MBA
- Online Global MBA Programme Structure
- Online Global MBA specialisations
- Online Global MBA Career Direction
This online programme is offered through Study InterActive, LSBF’s online platform, and is validated and awarded by the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO.
The Global MBA programme has been designed for ambitious students looking to progress in their careers and gain top industry knowledge. Learning online with us means you will benefit from networking and discussion with other students and tutors, around the world in real time. With students from over 150 countries, we present a truly global online community.
The Online Global MBA programme has been structured to satisfy the needs of the international marketplace by providing a blend of theoretical knowledge and practical skills that will increase your employability, and help to advance your career. The course provides a solid foundation of fundamental business practices, marketing, financial management, and human resources. The elective modules give you the freedom to shape the course structure to correspond with your career aspirations and interests. You can find out more about the specialisations available and the programme structure.
Find out more information on the industry and your career prospects.
Our approach focuses on short and intensive learning segments called Bits. The philosophy behind Bits is to provide the most efficient dissemination of information to learners using digital media. Each Bit pertains to a key topic, which is addressed via a short video tutorial as well as with additional digital learning materials. This provides easy information retention and the videos can be combined with other academic content, providing for a unique and truly customisable learning experience.
Each module will be delivered to you via:
- Case studies contained in HD quality video lectures with lecture notes
- E-Books for your self-study, available through our online library and resource centre
- Quick tests for challenging your knowledge on key concepts and theories
- Revision kits for a quick reference at the end of the module or the programme, all available online through our learning platform
- Self-assessed mock assignments to improve your skills in report writing and answering questions as well as providing tips on how to approach specific types of assessment questions
- Live chat session for revision, assignment preparation and direct interaction with the tutors and classmates
- Online resources for your assignments and dissertation research
Students on this programme come from all over the world, from a wide range of backgrounds. As a result, you will share a rich variety of experiences and learn much about other cultures.
What do our students say?*
82% are satisfied with the value of academic content
87% are satisfied with the study platform
85% enjoyed their experience and would recommend us to friends and family.
The average age of previous online MBA students is 28 years, with 50% of these students being male and 50% female.
The age range is 26-35
*Based on the 2016 student satisfaction survey
**From online MBA students, 2015-2016