Grenoble Graduate School of Business (GGSB)
GGSB is the international school of Grenoble Ecole de Management, which was established in 1984 by Grenoble's Chamber of Commerce and Industry. On average, the school counts over 120 nationalities among its students.
The following programmes are offered in partnership with GGSB:
- GGSB Bachelor in International Business (BIB)
- GGSB Master in International Business (MIB)
- GGSB MBA
- GGSB MSc in Finance
- GGSB MSc Marketing Management
- GGSB MSc Fashion, Design and Luxury Management
Grenoble Ecole de Management is one of only a few business schools worldwide to hold triple accreditation:
- EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System) — Europe based (Belgium to be precise) EQUIS has established its prestige and recognition worldwide. 122 institutions have been awarded EQUIS, with 34 countries represented among the accredited schools.
- AMBA (Association of MBAs) for the MBA and MIB programmes — UK based AMBA is the only professional membership association for MBA students and graduates, accredited business schools, and MBA employers, with a membership network that currently includes 9,000 members living in 88 countries.
- AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) — based in the United States of America, AACSB International is an association of educational institutions, businesses, and other organisations devoted to the advancement of higher education in management education. It is also the premier accrediting agency of collegiate business schools and accounting programmes worldwide.
The home campus is based in Grenoble, the French capital of the Alps and of innovation. Because of its key role in company development and for society at large, Management, Technology and Innovation lie at the heart of GGSB's degree, executive education and applied research programmes. GGSB has one mission: allowing tomorrow's managers to master the challenges of Management of Technology to better integrate it into business strategic objectives and create value through technology.
The quality of the international strategic development of Grenoble Ecole de Management is also recognised in international business schools associations. Indeed, GGSB's activities are highly 'internationally' focused.
Triple international accreditations (2009) – EQUIS, AACSB, AMBA
12 off-site campuses (including London, Casablanca, Moscow, Singapore and China)
6 international recruitment offices
2500 international students from over 120 nations
40% of international faculty
Over 160 partner institutions
Visit the GGSB website to learn more.