Created alongside industry experts, the LSBF Postgraduate Finance Portfolio is versatile, dynamic and industry-relevant. We work alongside our corporate partners to ensure our wide range of financial Masters programmes are in-line with modern market conditions, giving students the most innovative and up-to-date programme possible.
With a wide variety of pathways available to choose from, the Postgraduate Finance Portfolio gives students the opportunity to specialise in the area that most suits them. The MA in Finance and Investment includes; Accounting and Financial Management, Investment Banking & Capital Markets, Retail Banking & Money Markets, Risk Management, Islamic Finance & Banking and Mergers, Acquisitions and Private Equity.
- MA in Finance and Investment (Risk Management)
- MA in Finance and Investment (Accounting and Financial Management)
- MA in Finance and Investment (Investment Banking and Capital Markets)
- MA in Finance and Investment (Retail Banking and Money Markets)
- MA in Finance and Investment (Mergers, Acquisitions and Private Equity)
- MA in Finance and Investment (Islamic Banking and Finance)
As an MA in Finance student you can study your degree up to 100% online using the pioneering InterActive platform. With InterActive you can enjoy a virtual classroom experience, interacting with students and lecturers from anywhere in the world and experience the same lectures and assessments as you would on campus.