Study CIMA Courses at LSBF
Study CIMA with one of the most experienced tutor teams in the UK. With LSBF, you will also benefit from award-winning online learning resources, modern facilities and comprehensive study support.
Our approach also goes beyond providing exam success. You gain dedicated careers services and outstanding networking opportunities with our international corporate partners.
To add even more value to your CIMA course, we integrate practical skills and postgraduate qualifications into our specialist professional programmes.
Our CIMA courses also come in a range of study options to ensure you can study for your exams, your way.
We are pleased to announce that the professional qualification section of LSBF has its own website. It has been designed to offer you a better user experience plus now you have the opportunity to buy your papers straight away without having to leave the site.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN TO YOU?
With the new site, you’ll be able to:
- Find the course you are interested in with the Select & Buy Papers tool and purchase your paper straight away.
- Use the Course Filter to quickly find your course based on subject, programme, campus and study mode.
- Find out exactly who’s going to be teaching you and see detailed information about your tutor with the Tutor Filter.
- Create an account to book papers, keep track of your purchase history and check the dates of the classes you enrolled for.
The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants is a UK professional accountancy body that focuses on the training and qualifying of accountants in business. CIMA has over 183,000 members in 168 countries, a wide professional network which you can become a part of.
CIMA's focus on management functions makes it unique, and it is internationally recognised for offering top-class financial qualifications for business. From our highly experienced tutors to our flexible learning programmes, LSBF provides everything you need to achieve CIMA and career success.
Our CIMA courses give you the following:
- Highly experienced tutors: Learn from tutors with years of experience – in teaching and in industry
- HD Lecture Videos - Our online portal provides 24/7 access to the CIMA syllabus and HD recorded lecture videos
- Tutor written course material - Our tutors write the course material –including Mock Exams, which means you’re learning from tutors who know the specifics about each subject
- Full study resources and support: Benefit from comprehensive textbooks, our extensive library and ongoing student care
Want to speak to a programme advisor?
Our programme advisors provide one-to-one advice weekdays from 9am until 6pm, and at our Open Days. You can meet an advisor during these times at our campus in Holborn. Alternatively, call us on 0207 823 2303 or leave your details on the right.