Study CIMA Courses at LSBF
Study CIMA at London School of Business and Finance
Study CIMA with one of the most experienced tutor teams in the UK. With LSBF, you will also benefit from award-winning online learning resources, modern facilities and comprehensive study support.
Our approach also goes beyond providing exam success. You gain dedicated careers services and outstanding networking opportunities – with our international corporate partners.
To add even more value to your CIMA course, we integrate practical skills and postgraduate qualifications into our specialist professional programmes.
Our CIMA courses also come in a range of study options to ensure you can study for your exams, your way.
- Pay for one class, attend all
Whenever you pay for evening or weekend classes, now you can attend both of them without any extra charges, plus get access to Live Online sessions, so you can enjoy more quality time with your tutors.
- Regular or Intensive course options
You can choose how you’d like to study, whether regular throughout 9-10 weeks or intensively for 3 weeks.
- Course notes written and taught by our specialist CIMA tutors.
- Live online sessions in addition to classroom courses.
- Mock exam for each subject and 2 mock exams for the Case Study course
- The New Pass 1st Time Guarantee™^ shows our confidence in the quality of our courses and tuition and ensures that if you do not successfully pass your paper first time, you will be able to attend that paper for free next term.
- Modern facilities in central London.
The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants is a UK professional accountancy body, whose focus is on the training and qualifying of accountants in business. CIMA has over 183,000 members in 168 countries, a wide professional network which you can become a part of.
CIMA's focus on management functions makes it unique, and it is internationally recognised for offering top-class financial qualifications for business. From our highly experienced tutors to our flexible learning programmes, LSBF provides everything you need to achieve CIMA and career success.
Our CIMA courses give you the following:
- Highly experienced tutors: Learn from tutors with years of experience – in teaching and in industry
- HD Lecture Videos - Our online portal provides 24/7 access to the CIMA syllabus and HD recorded lecture videos
- Tutor written course material - Our tutors write the course material –including Mock Exams, which means you’re learning from tutors who know the specifics about each subject
- Dedicated career service: Enjoy expert careers advice and coaching throughout your time at LSBF – and beyond
- Full study resources and support: Benefit from comprehensive textbooks, our extensive library and ongoing student care
LSBF also offers you the opportunity to combine your CIMA course with an MBA or MA§. These postgraduate degrees will give you the practical and analytical tools you need to flourish in senior executive roles.
Want to speak to a programme advisor?
Our programme advisors provide one-to-one advice weekdays from 9am until 6pm, and at our Open Days. You can meet an advisor during these times at our campus in Holborn. Alternatively, call us on 0207 823 2303 or leave your details on the right.
^LSBF Pass 1st Time Guarantee™ requires 100% attendance and covers the failed paper only and cannot be used for any other CIMA papers.
§To complete the MBA/MA course students must pass all CIMA papers. Students may be admitted onto the MBA/MA course prior to passing their strategic Case Study examination. SUBSEQUENT TO COMMENCING THE MBA/MA COURSE, SHOULD A STUDENT DISCOVER THAT SHE HAS FAILED ANY CIMA PAPERS, SHE WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND OF ANY AMOUNT PAID. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, FAILURE OF ANY CIMA PAPERS WILL NOT ENTITLE THE STUDENT TO A REFUND OF ANY AMOUNT. The awarding body for the MBA/MA course will be one of LSBF's partner universities however, awarding bodies are subject to change from time to time. The School's obligations shall be discharged by providing tuition leading to a recognised MBA/MA award by a recognised awarding body. The School reserves the right to change the awarding body, and will notify the student as soon as reasonably practicable. In light of this, the student agrees that they shall have no claim based on changes to the awarding bodies. The School reserves the right to offer the MBA/MA portion of the dual programme either online or on campus (depending on availability). For the avoidance of doubt, the decision concerning such availability (whether online or on campus) shall be at the sole discretion of the School. Oracle Capital Group sponsorship programme for the masters' course fees covers the tuition fees only and does not include incidentals such as textbooks and exam entry/assessment fees (£158 per module), dissertation mentoring fees (£250), dissertation submission fees (£250) and final academic board presentation fees (£150), and fees for exemptions and deferrals. Students are responsible for payment of such fees which are mandatory for enrolment and progression on the masters' course.
Please see full Terms and Conditions for more information.