T4 TOPCIMA Exam Preparation
The T4 (formerly TOPCIMA) is the final level of the CIMA qualification and must be taken after successful completion of the full strategic level.
It consists of two parts:
Initial Professional Development – Work Based Practical Experience
You will be asked to prepare and submit a CIMA Career Profile to assess your personal work based practical experience and skills development.
Case Study Examination
This examination is an integrated report writing exercise that is designed to evaluate the skills needed to be an effective management accountant. It combines the knowledge of all your past papers with practical working experience and tests your organisational skills under a time pressured task. It should not be viewed as an examination, more a test of competence.
Why T4 with LSBF?
- Highly experienced specialist tutors – our team of CIMA tutors has the key strategic business experience needed to guide you towards success. Rob Wood, Rob Sowerby and David Laws have been teaching TOPCIMA for the last 15 years
- Tried and tested approach – having delivered CIMA exam success to countless students for over a decade
- Comprehensive study materials - written by our expert tutors and included in the course
- Flexible, computer-based mock exams – undertake 3 mock exams, based upon the T4 actual pre-seen material and marked by our tutors, and get feedback on your results. Take your mock exams at home, the office or in our state-of-the-art computer lab
- Dedicated student service – whether you have a query or want to make a booking, you can contact our specialist T4 support team directly.
This 6 day challenging programme will cover:
- Introduction to the T4 exam – methodology, marking matrix, preparation
- Report techniques
- The professional communication approach
- Analysis of the pre-seen
- Reading time
- Preparation of numerical appendices
- Production of an issue statement
- Planning and brainstorming approaches
- Analysis and recommendation of a proposal
- Analysis and recommendation of a problem
- Preparing ethical analysis
- Dealing with section B
- Three mock exams with one-to-one feedback
Click here for secure payment online booking.
*LSBF Pass 1st Time Guarantee™ ensures that in the event of failure in the paper, you will be able to attend a free re-sit course (for FULL-TIME students), or a free revision class (for PART-TIME students) at the next available sitting at no extra cost. Please note that the revision course will cover the failed paper and cannot be used for any other papers.
For further information please see Terms & Conditions