MA Innovation, Risk Management and Leadership – Career Direction
Those studying MA Innovation, Risk Management and Leadership will find the skills they learn are applicable across a wide range of industries. This programme will teach you all the latest theories behind innovation and risk management, as well as developing your leadership skillset, preparing you for success in a professional role.
The MA Innovation, Risk Management and Leadership has been designed by London School of Business & Finance (LSBF) and is validated and awarded by the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO.
Exceptional Networking Opportunities
- UK undergraduate degree (any class) or equivalent – any subject area
- English requirements: 5.5 IELTS (5.5 in all bands)*
- No work experience required (but is considered an asset)
Students who fail to meet academic requirements can be assessed on their relevant work experience (3 years management experience minimum for mature study route)
*Don’t have the IELTS required? Get the IELTS preparation you need with The Language Gallery.
Click for fees
To apply for this programme or for further information -
Call: + 44 (0)207 823 2303.
- Full-time 17 months (13 months on campus, 4 months online dissertation)
- Part-time 24 months (12-24 months on campus, 3-6 months online dissertation)