LCCA Professional Certificate in Mass Communications
|Qualification:||Professional Development Programme, LCCA|
|Duration:||12 weeks, 4 classes a week (18:30 to 20:30)|
10 February, 2014
|Tuition Fees:||£3,300 UK/EU applicants
£3,700 International applicants
Come to a comprehensive understanding of the effects of globalisation on the international media landscape with this 3-month postgraduate certificate.
During the course you will gain theoretical knowledge regarding mass communications, as well as the practical exploration of news writing and a deep understanding on media audiences. other collateral disciplines will also be covered and will include political economy, cultural studies and notions on both identity and ethnicity.
This course is available through our partner institution, London College of Contemporary Arts (LCCA).
- Mass communications and global media: Theoretical frameworks
- News production
- Understanding media audiences
- Researching the media: Methodology
- Political economy of the mass media
- Media and ethnicity
- Media and culture
- Think critically on the effect globalisation has on mass communications.
- Help students justify their opinions intellectually and theoretically
- Learn how to run your topic research