|Accreditation:||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
Postgraduate Certificate: 30 hoursPostgraduate Diploma: 150 hours
|Mode of Study:||Live online classes|
|Intake Dates:||February, May and September*|
|Timetables:||Click here for timetables|
|Tuition Fees:||£1,150 if taken individually (30 hours)|
|For Frequently Asked Questions||Click here|
Gain insights into marketing strategies and the consequent competitive advantage you will gain. Learn about the latest developments relating to strategic marketing and communication.
Using a case-study approach, you will develop the analytical and interpretive skills necessary for strategic decision making. Gain insights into the conceptualisation and execution of viable marketing plans and projects.
Marketing strategy for current and new markets
Implementation and control
- Develop marketing plans considering complex environments
- Evaluate the latest developments in marketing strategy and their relevance in application
- Assess the marketing environment and the variables that drive decision-making
Who is the course for?
This course is most suited to individuals aspiring to work in marketing, or who are seeking to improve their working knowledge and skills in relation to marketing strategy.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
All the modules of the programme can be taken individually, as well as a wide range of other courses available within the LSBF Executive Education portfolio.
*This course is planned to run in February, May and September. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.
MEET OUR DELEGATES
Check out the videos below to see what our Executive Education delegates have to say about their learning experience at LSBF.