Learn to think strategically and understand how to effectively market your product in order to stand out in today’s business world. You will learn the latest marketing techniques and communication skills needed to give you a competitive edge.
Using a case-study approach, you will develop the analytical and interpretive skills necessary for strategic decision making. Gain insights into the conceptualization and execution of viable marketing plans and projects.
- Module from the Postgraduate Certificate in Marketing
- Accreditation: BAC-British Accreditation Council & CPD-Continuing Professional Development
- Duration: 12 weeks | 1 class per week
- Mode of Study: Live online classes
- Intake Date: 4th February 2021
- Tuition Fees: £990
(Flexible payment plans and group discounts available)
Marketing strategy for current and new markets
Implementation and control
Who Is the Course For?
This course is most suited to individuals aspiring to work in marketing, or who are seeking to improve their working knowledge and skills in relation to marketing strategy.
Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
* Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
All the modules of the programme can be taken individually, as well as a wide range of other courses available within the LSBF Executive Education portfolio.
*This course is planned to run in February 2021. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.