This module provides a comprehensive learning experience for students who require insight and understanding of marketing strategy and competitive advantage. Using a case study approach, students will integrate their knowledge of marketing and develop analytical and interpretive skills necessary for strategic and tactical decision-making. The module offers insights into the conceptualisation and execution of viable and dynamic marketing plans and projects. It also presents the latest developments in strategic thinking.
Why study Strategic Marketing course at LSBF?
This course is perfect for both recent graduates looking to boost their credentials and begin their first professional role in marketing and marketing professionals seeking to enhance their skills to progress in their career. You will benefit from a team of experienced trainers, ready to pass on their knowledge and help you improve your strategic marketing skills.
- Module from the Postgraduate Certificate in Marketing
- Certified by: CPD-Continuing Professional Development
- Duration: 10 weeks | 1 class per week
- Mode of Study: Live online classes
- Intake Date: September 2021, January, April, July and October 2022
- Tuition Fees: £1,150
(Flexible payment plans and group discounts available)
Market-oriented strategies, corporate decisions and their marketing implications.
Corporate strategy decisions and their marketing implications.
Complex marketing environments and strategic options.
Targeting attractive markets
Measuring market opportunities: forecasting and market intelligence.
Market segmentation, differentiation and brand positioning.
- Formulating marketing strategies for current, new and future markets (future-casting).
Implementation and control of marketing strategy.
- Measuring and delivering marketing performance.
By the end of the sessions, students should be able to:
- Critically evaluate different approaches to market planning and strategy development.
- Synthesise market research information to inform competitive marketing strategies.
- Develop a conceptual and evidence-based approach to dealing with marketing planning and strategy issues.
- Discuss approaches to international and global marketing strategy.
- Evaluate current advances and practices in marketing strategy.
Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
* Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
*Course is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.
Upon completion of this course, you will open the door for a rewarding career in a variety of possible careers including: sales and marketing, public relations, communications and social media.
How to apply
To enrol in one of our executive programmes, please fill in your contact details in the form and one of our education consultants will reach out to you to guide you towards the application