Content Marketing and SEO
This live online course takes a close look at digital content marketing and search engine optimisation, two skills that are increasingly important in the world of marketing.
This course will enable you to build organic search marketing strategies and learn all about the best practices involved in building links. You will also learn how to pitch and produce original, relevant content that will assist you in building natural links for SEO.
- Module from the Postgraduate Certificate in Marketing
- Certified by: CPD-Continuing Professional Development
- Duration: 10 weeks | 1 class per week
- Mode of Study: Live online classes
- Intake Date: September 2021, January, April, July and October 2022
- Tuition Fees: £1,150
(Flexible payment plans and group discounts available)
Business objectives and user-centric content
Content marketing strategy
Measuring success, KPIs and ROI
Who Is the Course For?
This course is ideal for anyone wanting to enhance their knowledge in content marketing and search engine optimisation in order to improve their business’ performance.
Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
* Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
*Course is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.