Content Marketing and SEO
This course will enable students to learn the ins and outs of SEO, build organic search marketing strategies and explore best practices on building up guest blogging relationships for link building. Through appropriate structuring, language use and planning this course will allow students to write content for blogs that link and build natural links that are great for SEO.
Why study Content Marketing course at LSBF?
This course is perfect for anyone with an interest in marketing or SEO looking to expand their knowledge and skills. If you have a talent for effective storytelling and audience engagement, this course allows you to build on those skills to achieve marketing success.
- Module from the Postgraduate Certificate in Marketing
- Certified by: CPD-Continuing Professional Development
- Duration: 10 weeks | 1 class per week
- Mode of Study: Live online classes
- Intake Date: September 2021, January, April, July and October 2022
- Tuition Fees: £1,150
(Flexible payment plans and group discounts available)
Introduction to Content Marketing; Business Objectives and User-Centred Content
Brand Storytelling and Branded Content; Content Marketing Strategy
Content Marketing for Multiple Online and Traditional Channels, Devices and Context
- Explore the intersection between social media, content and search marketing
- The Challenges and Considerations in Content Marketing
- Measuring Success, KPIs and ROI
- Special Content Marketing Topic - Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Conclusions and Action Plans
By the end of the sessions, students should be able to:
- Appreciate the principles of content marketing and its correlation and its overall fit within the marketing mix.
- Explore social media and its uses in attracting and retaining customers.
- Explore the links between content marketing, social media and SEO.
- Explore the paradigm shift from interruptive advertising to branded content.
- Learn to research and understand your audience and create persuasive content to the right target audience at the right time and place.
Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
* Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
*Course is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.
Upon completion of this course, you will open the door for a rewarding career in a variety of possible careers including: sales and marketing, public relations, communications and social media.
How to Apply
To enrol in one of our executive programmes, please fill in your contact details in the form and one of our education consultants will reach out to you to guide you towards the application.