|Accreditation:||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
Postgraduate Certificate: 30 hoursPostgraduate Diploma: 150 hours
|Mode of Study:||Live online classes|
|Intake Dates:||February, May and September*|
|Timetables:||Click here for timetables|
|Tuition Fees:||£1,150 if taken individually (30 hours)|
|For Frequently Asked Questions||Click here|
Offering a complete introduction to digital marketing, this certificate course takes a close look at a variety of practices and techniques involved with the use of online media and digital tools.
This course will develop your ability to use digital tools necessary for implementation of marketing strategies. These hands-on sessions will encourage you to apply taught methods within your company, boosting your client base through the use of social media marketing, SEO and other digital marketing techniques.
New media and digital marketing communications
Digital business models
E-marketing communication tools
- Identify and appraise changes in marketing brought about by digital marketing and analyse their effects and marketing strategies
- Demonstrate a critical understanding of digital marketing tools
- Create digital campaigns using these tools
Who is the course for?
This course is ideal for those looking to use social media and other digital media marketing tools to their full potential in order to maximise their company’s client base.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
All the modules of the programme can be taken individually, as well as a wide range of other courses available within the LSBF Executive Education portfolio.
*This course is planned to run in February, May and September. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.
MEET OUR DELEGATES
Check out the videos below to see what our Executive Education delegates have to say about their learning experience at LSBF.