Offering a complete introduction to digital marketing, this certificate course takes a close look at a variety of practices and techniques involved with the use of online media and digital tools.
This course will develop your ability to use digital tools necessary for implementation of marketing strategies. These hands-on sessions will encourage you to apply taught methods within your company, boosting your client base through the use of social media marketing, SEO and other digital marketing techniques.
- Module from the Postgraduate Certificate in Marketing
- Certified by: CPD-Continuing Professional Development
- Duration: 10 weeks | 1 class per week
- Mode of Study: Live online classes
- Intake Date: September 2021, January, April, July and October 2022
- Tuition Fees: £1,150
- (Flexible payment plans and group discounts available)
New media and digital marketing communications
Digital business models
E-marketing communication tools
Who Is the Course For?
This course is ideal for those looking to use social media and other digital media marketing tools to their full potential in order to maximise their company’s client base.
Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
* Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
*Course is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.