Data Analytics in Marketing course
|Accreditation:||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
|Intake Dates:||February, May and September*|
|Timetables:||Click here for timetables|
|For Frequently Asked Questions||Click here|
This course will develop your understanding of marketing analytics and data and the ways in which it is collected, stored, analysed and interpreted in order to affect decision making.
With the study of data and big data analytics growing in importance, this certificate course will build your understanding of data collection, analysis, dissemination and interpretation. The knowledge you acquire will assist you in making the best marketing decisions for your company.
Tools used for digital marketing analytics
Search analysis and search analytics
- Track the performance of all paid, earned, and owned social media channels
- Start optimising web and social content in real time
- Implement advanced tools, processes, and algorithms for accurately measuring influence
Who is the course for?
This course is for anyone looking to gain an understanding of big data analytics in a marketing context with a view to improving their company’s marketing strategy.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
All the modules of the programme can be taken individually, as well as a wide range of other courses available within the LSBF Executive Education portfolio.
*This course is planned to run in February, May and September. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 7823 2303.
MEET OUR DELEGATES
Check out the videos below to see what our Executive Education delegates have to say about their learning experience at LSBF.