Brand Management course
|Accreditation:||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
|Intake Dates:||February, May and September*|
|Timetables:||Click here for timetables|
|For Frequently Asked Questions||Click here|
This course provides a thorough understanding of brand management and the role a clear strategy plays in the success and sustainability of a brand. You will gain a thorough knowledge of the techniques and insights needed to plan, create, and maintain a healthy, purpose-led brand. You will also develop an appreciation of leading brands and gain skills and insights to form effective value-driven strategies.
Brand management influences the success of organisations, products, services, politics, people and places. Strong brands aren’t limited by size, shape or scope and they engage a variety of stakeholders including customers, employees and suppliers. Brands provide choice, earn loyalty, add value and convey change. From ‘business to business’, ‘business to consumer’ and ‘peer to peer’, strong brands are everywhere.
Brand positioning and branding mix
Brand communications and digital branding
- Develop and build a brand from scratch and from the inside-out
- Measure the value of the brand, identify its strengths and “loose bricks” and understand strategic models for action
- Define and analyse appropriate performance metricsImplement successful marketing and communication strategies to help the brand be successful
Who is the course for?
This branding course is ideal for those who want to acquire the skill set to successfully kick-start a career in the marketing and communications field in businesses of all kinds and sizes.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
All the modules of the programme can be taken individually, as well as a wide range of other courses available within the LSBF Executive Education portfolio.
*This course is planned to run in February, May and September. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.
MEET OUR DELEGATES
Check out the videos below to see what our Executive Education delegates have to say about their learning experience at LSBF.