Postgraduate Certificate/Diploma in Marketing
Elevate Your Marketing Career
Learn how to effectively market your product or service within today’s competitive business world with this hands-on marketing diploma.
We are now offering:
- Live interactive classes and campus based
- Flexible payment options
The certificate will include four mandatory modules detailed below.
- Certified by: CPD-Continuing Professional Development
- Postgraduate Certificate: 10 weeks | 4 classes per week
- Postgraduate Diploma: 20 weeks
- Mode of Study: Live-online or on campus (subject to demand and government restrictions)
- Intake Dates: January, May and September every year
- Tuition Fees:
- Postgraduate Certificate: £4,000
- Postgraduate Diploma: £5,400
(Flexible payment plans and group discounts available)
Postgraduate Certificate Programme (PGC)
This is a 10 week online programme and you can choose four courses of your choice in order to complete the PGC.
Postgraduate Diploma Programme (PGD)
This 20-week programme consists of six courses and an independent major project.
Offering a complete introduction to digital marketing, this certificate course takes a close look at a variety of practices and techniques involved with the use of online media and digital tools.
Gain insight into marketing strategy and competitive advantage. Learn about the latest developments relating to strategic marketing and communication.
Content Marketing and SEO
This course takes a close look at digital content marketing and search engine optimisation, two skills that are increasingly important in the world of marketing.
This course provides a thorough understanding of brand management and the role a clear strategy plays in the success and sustainability of a brand.
With this course, you will gain new skills in the field of marketing which will help you to leverage your career.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
* Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
*This course is planned to run in July, October 2022, January, May, September every year. Course is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.