Postgraduate Certificate or Diploma in Marketing
Elevate Your Marketing Career
Learn how to effectively market your product or service within today’s competitive business world with this hands-on marketing diploma.
We are now offering:
- Live interactive classes
- Flexible schedule with evening sessions
- Flexible payment options
The certificate will include four mandatory modules detailed below.
- Accreditation: CPD - Continuing Professional Development
- Postgraduate Certificate: 10 weeks, 4 evening classes per week
- Postgraduate Diploma: 20 weeks
- Mode of Study: Live evening online classes
- Intake Dates: Modules starting from 14 September
- Tuition Fees:
- Postgraduate Certificate: £3,460
- Postgraduate Diploma: £4,690
(Flexible payment plans and group discounts available)
Postgraduate Certificate Programme (PGC)
This 10-week online programme consists of four mandatory courses you can explore from the list below.
Postgraduate Diploma Programme (PGD)
This 20-week online programme consists of four mandatory courses, two elective courses and an independent major project.
Offering a complete introduction to digital marketing, this certificate course takes a close look at a variety of practices and techniques involved with the use of online media and digital tools.
- Live Online - 16 September
Gain insight into marketing strategy and competitive advantage. Learn about the latest developments relating to strategic marketing and communication.
- Live Online - 17 September
Data Analytics in Marketing
This course will develop your understanding of marketing analytics and data and the ways in which it is collected, stored, analysed and interpreted in order to affect decision making.
- Live Online - 15 September
Content Marketing and SEO
This course takes a close look at digital content marketing and search engine optimisation, two skills that are increasingly important in the world of marketing.
- Live Online - 14 September
With this course, you will gain a vital new skills to help you gain a range of positions in the field of marketing.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
* Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
In some cases, 3-month internship options may be available for those who complete the Postgraduate Certificate in Marketing.
All the modules of the programme can be taken individually, as well as a wide range of other courses available within the LSBF Executive Education portfolio.
*This course is planned to run in September. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.