Graduate Certificate in Global Finance Trading
|Mode of attendance||Online|
|Intake Dates:||Every month|
Employment of several specialist occupations in the financial sector is projected to grow significantly in the upcoming years. With higher demand, job seekers hoping to enter the industry are likely to face heightened competition, but our Global Certificate in Global Finance Trading can help you get a head start.
Not only can our Certificate in Global Finance Trading significantly increase your employability, but the programme will also offer an opportunity for candidates to understand and utilise different theoretical concepts and practical methods in trading. This will enable you to trade and manage various financial instruments, including foreign exchange (forex), commodities and stocks. You will learn how to use fundamental analysis and technical indicators, as well as acquire a solid understanding of trading psychology and risk management.
This is a fully online programme, designed to provide candidates with an opportunity to:
• Develop theoretical and practical skills to recognise trading opportunities for hedging and speculation purposes.
• Learn how to utilise both fundamental and technical analysis to make better trading decisions.
• Help prepare for the Chartered Market Technician (CMT) and Certified Financial Technician (CFTe) exams and earn a formal global technical analysis qualification.
(Please be aware that we are currently unable to enrol EU students due to GDPR issues with our partners at NECB.)
What will you learn?
- How financial markets operate
- How to evaluate global currency
- How to understand trading psychology
- How to evaluate risk management
Who is this course for?
Whether you wish to trade from home, become a City professional or just want to give your CV a boost, this course is perfect for all.