Product Management with Agile Project Management
This short course will give learners a pragmatic and practical approach to product management, incorporating agile project management techniques.
You will gain deep insights into agile product management by participating in over 20 realistic exercises that will help you understand the frameworks used in product and agile project management, and how to apply these practically.
Taking a systemic approach, the course will examine the product management lifecycle and show learners how to manage each step of the lifecycle efficiently, including how to manage the product budget, build a business case and product vision, forecast sales, price the product, develop it quickly using agile techniques, update/refresh the product, measuring its success and more.
- Explore the product management framework
- Develop design, research and planning methods
- Create effective sales and marketing strategies
- Learn about the benefits that an agile technique can have on your products, such as accelerating development
Who Is the Course For?
This course is ideal for those who wish to enhance their project and product management knowledge and techniques for greater sales and profits.
For professionals currently working in this filed, this agile project management course will be a great knowledge and skills booster as well as a fantastic qualification to add to your CV.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
* Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
**This course is planned to run in July. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on:+44 (0) 20 3435 4644.