Design Thinking and Innovation Course
Almost global business has benefited from innovation. For successful corporations, innovation is always at the heart of all they do and they possess a culture of design thinking and knowledge of what people are looking for and the correct technology required to go about this. Upon completing this course, you will be armed with knowledge to improve your own business. Design Thinking is a methodology which will help you further understand customer needs. Techniques which are being discussed include: customer journey mapping, rapid ideation and prototyping.
- Realise the potential of Design Thinking and how to use this to benefit you.
- Experience Design Thinking and how it can make a difference to your business
- Understand the Customer Mapping Journey and how to design with the customers’ needs in mind
- Implement Design Thinking and Innovation tools in your daily work
- Lead innovation and engage your employees to contribute to new innovation initiatives
- Analyse the barriers to innovation
|Accreditation:||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
|Duration:||Four days, 28 hours|
|Intake Dates:||Throughout the year*|
|Timetables:||Click here for timetables|
|Tuition Fees:||Click here for prices|
|For Frequently Asked Questions||Click here|
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE 15% OFF EARLY BIRD OFFER TODAY* Terms and Conditions
Innovation frameworks and practises
Prototyping and designing innovation ideas
The knowledge you gain on this course will really allow you to drive your company forward and into new realms of technology and innovation for select consumer targeting. Employment opportunities
This course is ideal for those who want to push and impress global organisations with expert knowledge on attracting the consumers they need.
**This course is planned to run throghout the year. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.
MEET OUR DELEGATES
Check out the videos below to see what our Executive Education delegates have to say about their learning experience at LSBF.