Design Thinking and Innovation
|Accreditation:||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
|Duration:||Four days, 28 hours|
|Intake Dates:||Throughout the year**|
|Timetables:||Click here for timetables|
|Tuition Fees:||Click here for prices|
|For Frequently Asked Questions||Click here|
Almost all global businesses have benefited from innovation. For successful corporations, innovation is always at the heart of everything they do. They possess a culture of design thinking, knowledge of what people are looking for and the correct technology required to go about this. Design thinking is a methodology which will help you further understand customer needs.
- Understand innovation frameworks and practices, such as rapid ideation
- Learn prototyping and develop designing innovation ideas
- Fully grasp the techqniues of customer journey mapping and its benefit to businesses
- Realise the potential of design thinking and how to use this to benefit you
- Experience design thinking and how it can make a difference to your business
- Understand the customer mapping journey and how to design with the customers’ needs in mind
- Implement design thinking and Innovation tools in your daily work
- Lead innovation and engage your employees to contribute to new innovation initiatives
- Analyse the barriers to innovation
Who is the course for?
This design thinking and Innovation course is suitable for those who wish to improve their team’s performance, solve problems in an innovative manner and for those who wish to find a “think outside the box” solution to business problems and performance issues.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
**This course is planned to run throughout the year. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.
MEET OUR DELEGATES
Check out the videos below to see what our Executive Education delegates have to say about their learning experience at LSBF.