Blockchain Master Class for Business Leaders
This finance for non-finance professionals short course will develop your understanding of how decisions can affect and improve an organisation’s financial performance. The course will help clarify jargon, explore key ratios, and examine key trends and areas for concern. There will also be an emphasis on identifying any future issues, threats, and opportunities and how to plan and budget for them.
|Accreditation:||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
|Duration:||Two-day, 14 hours|
|Intake Dates:||Throughout the year*|
|Timetables:||Click here for timetables|
|Tuition Fees:||Click here for prices|
|For Frequently Asked Questions||Click here|
- Understand the fundamental principles of blockchain and different variations of the technology
- Confidently communicate the impact of blockchain to stakeholders and colleagues
- Understand how blockchain technologies can be used to address business problems
- Identify the risks and opportunities offered by blockchain
- Learn how to leverage the benefits of this new technology for your business
This course will allow you to fully grasp the fundaments and business case of blockchain technology, benefitting business leaders who are keen to innovate their organisation.
This programme will significantly boost your CV and ensure you stand out with first-class, relevant and comprehensive knowledge in the burgeoning blockchain market.
**This course is planned to run throghout the year. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.
MEET OUR DELEGATES
Check out the videos below to see what our Executive Education delegates have to say about their learning experience at LSBF.