Blockchain Master Class for Business Leaders
|Accreditation:||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
|Duration:||Two-days, 14 hours|
|Intake Dates:||April, June & October|
|Timetables:||Click here for timetables|
|Tuition Fees:||Click here for prices|
|For Frequently Asked Questions||Click here|
This intensive two-day course will help business leaders gain comprehensive and relevant knowledge of blockchain, its applications, impact and business case. It will allow attendants to identify challenges and opportunities on the blockchain and cryptocurrencies market, empowering them to apply the benefits of blockchain to their organisation and demonstrate how the technology can be used to solve business problems.
- Fundamental principles of blockchain and different variations of the technology
- Impact of blockchain to stakeholders and colleagues
- Risks and opportunities offered by blockchain
- Benefits of this new technology for your business
- Grasp all the fundaments needed to understand blockchain
- Assess the real-world impact blockchain has on businesses and capitalise on its strengths to achieve business growth
- Identify risk factors in order to mitigate risks
- Understand how blockchain will affect the future of business
Upon completion of the course, you will have learnt the fundamental principles of blockchain and how it can be used to address business problems.
Who is the course for:
This course is ideally suitable for entry to mid-level finance professionals or business leaders who wish to gain an understanding of blockchain technologies, cryptocurrencies, smart contracts and notary applications and how these will impact businesses in the near future.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent higher education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
*Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
This course is planned to run throughout the year. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.
MEET OUR DELEGATES
Check out the videos below to see what our Executive Education delegates have to say about their learning experience at LSBF.