Blockchain Master Class for Business Leaders
This course will help business leaders gain comprehensive and relevant knowledge of blockchain, its applications, impact and business case. It will allow attendants to identify challenges and opportunities on the blockchain and cryptocurrencies market, empowering them to apply the benefits of blockchain to their organisation and demonstrate how the technology can be used to solve business problems.
Upon completion of the course, you will have learnt the fundamental principles of blockchain and how it can be used to address business problems.
Fundamental principles of blockchain and different variations of the technology
Impact of blockchain to stakeholders and colleagues
Risks and opportunities offered by blockchain
Benefits of this new technology for your business
- Grasp all the fundaments needed to understand blockchain
- Assess the real-world impact blockchain has on businesses and capitalise on its strengths to achieve business growth
- Identify risk factors in order to mitigate risks
- Understand how blockchain will affect the future of business
Who Is the Course For?
This course is ideally suitable for entry to mid-level finance professionals or business leaders who wish to gain an understanding of blockchain technologies, cryptocurrencies, smart contracts and notary applications and how these will impact businesses in the near future.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or relevant work experience
- English language - Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and learning materials are provided in English only)
* Please note those with a B1 level of English and relevant proof of further study will be considered.
*This course is planned to run in 2020. However, it is subject to student demand. For more information, speak to one of our advisors on: +44 (0) 20 3435 4644.
Meet Our Delegates
Fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly:
Or contact a programme advisor by calling
LSBF Executive Education:
+44 (0) 20 3435 4644