This module provides students with practical and marketable skills in the art and science of portfolio management. In the modern global financial system, investors have never had so many options when it comes to their capital. Now, more than ever, sophisticated tools and techniques are available to ensure that returns are maximised while risks are minimised. Each class will include a review and discussion of recent key financial market events and their potential effects on portfolio construction.
- Analyse a comprehensive array of asset classes and financial markets
- Explain a broad overview of portfolio management techniques
- Construct and customise financial portfolios to achieve specific returns
- Demonstrate to potential employers the application of portfolio management techniques
- Principles of portfolio management
- Portfolio construction and asset allocation
- Balancing risk and reward metrics within each portfolio
- Equity valuation methods to portfolio construction
- Education - Undergraduate degree or 5 years work experience
- English language - Proof of English proficiency IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
All the modules of the programme can be taken individually, as well as a wide range of other courses available within the London Academy of Trading portfolio.
Meet Our Delegates
Fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly:
Or contact a programme advisor by calling
+44 (0)20 3435 4629