Financial Markets Trading Terminals (Bloomberg)
During this module, students will use the Bloomberg terminal to access data to different asset classes. The teaching sessions will be practical and interactive, with plenty of self-study time to allow students to increase their knowledge and gain relevant practical skills in order to attract global employers.
- Understand and use Bloomberg menus and the command line to discover undocumented functions
- Use Bloomberg to create static and dynamic charts, both historical and in real-time
- Export data to other applications for analysis to support trading or research activities and integrate Bloomberg data into Excel spreadsheets.
- Practical Bloomberg skills - Fixed Income, Money Markets, Foreign Exchange, Equities and Commodities
- Excel & VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) - Bloomberg Data Navigator, programming the Bloomberg API (Application Program Interface)
- Analytical Reports – Integrating Bloomberg data into analysis and research reports
- Education - Undergraduate degree or 5 years work experience
- English language - Proof of English proficiency IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
All the modules of the programme can be taken individually, as well as a wide range of other courses available within the London Academy of Trading portfolio.
Meet Our Delegates
Fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly:
Or contact a programme advisor by calling
+44 (0)20 3435 4629