Financial Markets Trading Terminals (Bloomberg)
|Accreditation:||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
|For Frequently Asked Questions||Click here|
During this module, students will use the Bloomberg terminal to access data to different asset classes. The teaching sessions will be practical and interactive, with plenty of self-study time to allow students to increase their knowledge and gain relevant practical skills in order to attract global employers.
- Understand and use Bloomberg menus and the command line to discover undocumented functions
- Use Bloomberg to create static and dynamic charts, both historical and in real-time
- Export data to other applications for analysis to support trading or research activities and integrate Bloomberg data into Excel spreadsheets.
- Practical Bloomberg skills - Fixed Income, Money Markets, Foreign Exchange, Equities and Commodities
- Excel & VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) - Bloomberg Data Navigator, programming the Bloomberg API (Application Program Interface)
- Analytical Reports – Integrating Bloomberg data into analysis and research reports
- Education - Undergraduate degree or 5 years work experience
- English language - Proof of English proficiency IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
All the modules of the programme can be taken individually, as well as a wide range of other courses available within the London Academy of Trading portfolio.