Financial Markets Trading Terminals (Bloomberg)
|Accreditation:||CPD - Continuing Professional Development|
|For Frequently Asked Questions||Click here|
On this module, students will learn and make use of Bloomberg terminal commands to gain access to different asset classes via our practical and interactive teaching sessions. Plenty of self-study time will allow students to increase their knowledge and gain relevant skills in order to attract global employers.
- Make use of both Bloomberg menus and the command line to discover undocumented functions
- Use Bloomberg to create static and dynamic charts, both historical and in real-time
- Export data to other applications to support trading or research activities and integrate Bloomberg data into Excel spreadsheets.
- Practical Bloomberg skills - Fixed Income, Money Markets, Foreign Exchange, Equities and Commodities
- Excel & VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) - Bloomberg Data Navigator, programming the Bloomberg API (Application Program Interface)
- Analytical Reports – Integrating Bloomberg data into analysis and research reports