Being Global - Future-proof your career in accountancy
There are many routes into accountancy, are you confused whether to go into audit, statutory reporting or management accounting amongst others? Which one is the right one for you?
LSBF ‘Being Global - Future-proof your career in accountancy’ conference on 11th June has been designed to give clarity and advice on which is the right career path for you.
The conference will feature guest speakers including the current leaders of the profession from ACCA, ICAEW, AAT and CIMA covering key topics such as:
- What the profession will look like in the future – the big picture
- The globalisation of the profession
- Generation X & how their world is shaping up
- The state of current market and what real-life employers want
- The changing nature of apprentices
- Looking at the rise of AI (robots), big data and globalisation.
Other guest speakers include a senior HR advisor for the National Audit Office, the head of financial recruitment at Pro-recruitment and the head of international at CIPFA.
Join LSBF’s ‘Being Global’ conference, explore your options for a successful career. We are sure you will enjoy the day and we hope you will leave with some real insight into what your future might look like! Tea, coffee and lunch is also provided.
Make your way to The University of Law, Bloomsbury Campus 14 Store Street, London WC1E 7DE. Change your future with LSBF.
Reserve your free ticket now: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/being-global-future-proof-your-career-in-accountancy-tickets-44545075520