Job Title: Student Liaison Officer
Department: Student Liaison & Support Team
Salary: Circa £15,000
Role Type: Perm
Having experienced massive success, including our recent Queen’s Award for Enterprise (2013), LSBF are aiming to become one of the world’s most respected providers of business education. With a growing presence on a global scale, coupled with continued plans for expansion, this is an excellent time to join our truly dynamic and innovative business.
Key Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
This is a very exciting multi-faceted position in which you will never be bored and where an upbeat disposition and the ability to multi task is essential. The candidate should be a problem solver, a good relationship builder and a team player.
Working in a team of 6 where the primary responsibility is the administrative support function of the MBA and MSc programmes in the front office. The office duties require the post-holder to have a friendly approach as the successful candidate will be the first point of contact for faculty, students and general enquiries.
- Assist the Operations Manager in managing the front office and respond to student and tutor enquiries
- Send out regular communications to students regarding updates
- Collect all dissertations and arrange marking
- Oversee the administrative duties behind unfair practice hearings
- Oversee the election process for student representative
- Managing student attendance & the recording of it and student attendance by overseeing the administrative process behind disciplinary hearings
- Assisting the Operations Manager with administrative tasks: eg. Invoice filing
- Any ad hoc administrative tasks
- Degree educated (desirable)
- Previous educational experience is ideal
- At least 1 year’s administrative experience in a busy role
- Well spoken with excellent verbal and written English skills
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
Please send an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com or contact a member of the team to discuss further.
Please note: Candidates must have the right to work in the UK. Only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
LSBF is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.