University of Central Lancashire (UCLan)
The University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) was founded in 1828 and has gone on to become the first modern UK University to gain inclusion in the 2010 QS World Rankings.
This globally recognised institution has a portfolio of over 500 undergraduate programmes, and a large multinational student community. It perfectly reflects our own comprehensive and global approach to education.
We deliver the following programmes in partnership with UCLan:
- BA (Hons) Business Administration
- BA (Hons) Business Administration (Business Decision Making)
- BA (Hons) Business Administration (Finance and Accounting)
- BA (Hons) Business Administration (Marketing)
- BA (Hons) Business Administration (Human Resources Management)
- BA (Hons) Accounting and Financial Studies
- LLB (Hons) Law
- LLB (Hons) Law with Criminology
World Renowned Research
With 11 areas of its research ranked as ‘world leading’*, UCLan is an internationally respected institution. It has also been rated ‘Top Modern University in the Northwest’ for the 6th year running by The Sunday Times Good University Guide.
LSBF and UCLan have a shared aim to deliver success in real-life professional situations as well as the exam room. That is why UCLan will help connect you with some of the world’s most exciting employers, alongside the networking events and careers services we provide.
All these benefits are here to ensure you graduate fully equipped to fulfil your highest career ambitions.
Visit the UCLan website to learn more.
*According to the latest The Research Assessment Exercise (RAE) 2008.