Undergraduate Plus – Course Structure
This programme provides a solid foundation of business knowledge giving you the opportunity to pursue more specialist pathways. During your HND, you will also have the chance to undertake an optional credit based work-placement. Once completing your HND, you will move up to the next level of academic excellence, and complete your chosen business degree at LSBF.
This course will help you to develop a critical understanding of the main functional areas within a business with 8 compulsory modules in the following:
- Business Environment
- Managing Financial Resource and Decisions
- Organisations and Behaviour
- Marketing Principals
- Aspects of Contract and Negligence for Business
- Business Decision Making
- Business Strategy
- Research Project: You will be able to choose your own research area that you are interested in and do a project on this, you can then put the theory into practise and follow this up on business work experience placement
In addition to the modules mentioned above you will also have some additional modules, which may include:
- Advertising and Promotions
- Business Ethics
- Personal and Professional Development
- Business Law and Financial Systems and Auditing
- Minimum age, 18+years old
- Full secondary education. NQF 3 for example A levels OR AS levels (no less than grade D)
- English proficiency: PTE 51 (minimum: Listening 51, Reading 51, Speaking 51, Writing 51) or equivalent, IELTS 5.5 (minimum: Listening 5.5, Reading 5.5, Speaking 5.5, Writing 5.5) or equivalent, TOEFL 87 (minimum: Reading 22, Writing 21, Listening 21, Speaking 23) or equivalent
- Full Personal Statement – explaining how you would benefit from the course
- Mature students (over 21) are accepted, subject to professional references
- September 2013
- January 2014
- May 2014
16 – 22 months (16 modules)
Click here for the latest fees.
Click here for the 2012 Bursaries and Scholarships .
The HND is funded for student designation – for further information please speak to one of our student advisors for terms and conditions.
To apply for this programme or for further information call us on:
+ 44 (0) 203 005 6202.
or email us at:
*Nationals of the UK/EU can currently only pursue our Bachelor in International Business (BIB) programme.