Undergraduate Plus – Career Direction
Our Undergraduate Plus programme will prepare you for a fast-paced career in the world of business. You will gain real-life work experience to complement your academic knowledge and to make you stand out in the competitive jobs market.
Career prospects and further study options:
Typical careers following Undergraduate Plus:
- Management Accountant, following studies towards CIMA
- Management Consultant
- International Marketing Executive
- Recruitment Consultant
- Media Relations Executive
- MBA or MSc
- Professional Accounting Qualifications (ACCA or CIMA)
- Advanced Diploma in Strategic Leadership and Management
- Advanced Diploma in Strategic Hospitality Management
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
An extensive network of corporate partners
Our industry connections extend to a large number of companies around the world. We will arrange a work placement for you with one of these multinational organisations, at the firm that most closely matches your career goals and skills. Consequently, you will already have experience in the field you wish to work in, giving you a vital head-start in your career.
Being delivered by an excellent faculty, as well as offering invaluable work placement opportunities across different industries, Undergraduate Plus is your key to career success - Apply now!
- Minimum age, 18+years old
- Full secondary education. NQF 3 for example A levels OR AS levels (no less than grade D)
- English proficiency: PTE 51 (minimum: Listening 51, Reading 51, Speaking 51, Writing 51) or equivalent, IELTS 5.5 (minimum: Listening 5.5, Reading 5.5, Speaking 5.5, Writing 5.5) or equivalent, TOEFL 87 (minimum: Reading 22, Writing 21, Listening 21, Speaking 23) or equivalent
- Full Personal Statement – explaining how you would benefit from the course
- Mature students (over 21) are accepted, subject to professional references
- September 2013
- January 2014
- May 2014
16 – 22 months (16 modules)
Click here for the latest fees.
Click here for the 2012 Bursaries and Scholarships .
The HND is funded for student designation – for further information please speak to one of our student advisors for terms and conditions.
To apply for this programme or for further information call us on:
+ 44 (0) 203 005 6202.
or email us at: