We've brought together everything you need for a life-changing student experience, and a career defining degree programme. Our Undergraduate Plus programme consists of a 16 module HND. When you have successfully completed this, you enrol directly onto the 3rd year of a Bachelor's in Business degree at LSBF. The 16 module HND is designated for funding. Please check our fees for more information.
Why Undergraduate Plus?
This unique programme offers a practical approach to learning, and will enable you to hit the ground running in real business situations. The 16 module HND will bring business operations such as finance, strategic planning and marketing to life. As the HND does not have exams, learning is based on dynamic teaching, group projects and practical assignments. There is an option to carry out credit-based practical work experience placements to broaden your knowledge and put you right where the action is.
Combined with a final year top-up this programme gives you the skills needed for the business world. The result is that you graduate with the skills and experience the today’s best businesses are looking for, having had a truly comprehensive undergraduate experience.
- Credit based optional work placements: You won't just have the qualifications; you'll have the kind of first-hand experience that really jumps off the CV.
- Gain two qualifications, in one: Gain the solid foundation of an HND, and then build on that with the advanced learning of a bachelor's top up year. You'll graduate with the business degree of your choice, and have a second qualification to show employers.
- Expert faculty & strong academic support: Expert tutors, expert careers service and a class size cap – we ensure you develop your broad business knowledge as well as the necessary skills for doing business in an English speaking environment, while enjoying maximum support from LSBF.
- Three campuses and monthly intakes: Giving you the option of starting anytime during the year, you can study at our London, Birmingham or Manchester campuses; guaranteeing you true flexibility.
- Minimum age, 18+years old
- Full secondary education. NQF 3 for example A levels OR AS levels (no less than grade D)
- English proficiency: PTE 51 (minimum: Listening 51, Reading 51, Speaking 51, Writing 51) or equivalent, IELTS 5.5 (minimum: Listening 5.5, Reading 5.5, Speaking 5.5, Writing 5.5) or equivalent, TOEFL 87 (minimum: Reading 22, Writing 21, Listening 21, Speaking 23) or equivalent
- Full Personal Statement – explaining how you would benefit from the course
- Mature students (over 21) are accepted, subject to professional references
- September 2013
- January 2014
- May 2014
16 – 22 months (16 modules)
Click here for the latest fees.
Click here for the 2012 Bursaries and Scholarships .
The HND is funded for student designation – for further information please speak to one of our student advisors for terms and conditions.
To apply for this programme or for further information call us on:
+ 44 (0) 203 005 6202.
or email us at: