Undergraduate Open Days
Open Days are the best way to experience what life at LSBF is like. Our next Open Day is on Tuesday, 28 th May.
This is the perfect opportunity for you to meet our staff, get information on our courses and student services, whilst experiencing our Central London campuses first-hand.
- Get a look at our central located campus
- Meet tutors and other students
- Receive impartial careers advice
- Find out about scholarship opportunities
- Get more information about visas and accommodation
To reserve your place simply complete the form on the right, call +44 (0) 203 005 6155, or email us your details.
|OPEN DAY – 28th May 2013|
|When - 28th May Where – New Court, 48 Carey Street, London, UK, WC2A 2JE||10:00-11:00||One-to-one consultation – personalised session for questions and answers about your programme of choice|
|11:00-11:15||"This is LSBF" presentation|
|11:30-12:00||Questions and Answers session|
|12:30-12:45||LSBF Campus Tour|
|12:45-2:00||One-to-one consultation – personalised session for questions and answers about your programme of choice|
Fill in the form on the right, call +44 (0) 203 005 6202 or email us.
You will meet one of our programme advisors to discuss your options, and should bring the following documents:
- Proof of A-levels or secondary school/college qualifications
- Proof of GCSE results
- A 500-word personal statement
- A copy of your passport
- A completed application form
International students will also require:
- Proof of their level of English: IELTs/TOEFL/PTE/ESOL or equivalent
- A UK visa, if you are currently in the UK
LSBF offers a range of exciting Undergraduate Degree Courses delivered in partnership with academic institutions, such as, The University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) and Grenoble Graduate School of Business (GGSB). The degree awarded by one of these courses could be the first step towards your dream career. Below is a list of our globally recognised Undergraduate degrees:
- Bachelor in International Business (BIB)
- BSc (Hons) Business Management
- BSc (Hons) Financial Management
- BA (Hons) Business Administration
- BA (Hons) Business Administration (Accounting and Finance)
- BA (Hons) Business Administration (Business Decision Modelling)
- BA (Hons) Business Administration (Marketing)
- BA (Hons) Business Administration (Human Resource Management)
- BA (Hons) Accounting and Financial Studies
- LLB (Hons) Law
- LLB (Hons) Law with Criminology
- Undergraduate Plus
- Foundation Programme
Open Days at our Birmingham and Manchester campus: In addition to our Central London campuses, we also have two campuses in Birmingham and Manchester, offering our innovative Undergraduate Plus and our flexible Foundation Programmes. We host a number of Undergraduate Open Days throughout the year. Please refer to our Birmingham and Manchester websites, to find out more about open day dates and agenda's.