Undergraduate Drop-in Session
Drop-in sessions are one of the best ways to experience what life at LSBF is like.
Our next drop-in session is on the 7th August 2014 10am-2pm.
This is the perfect opportunity for you to meet our staff, get information on our courses and student services, whilst experiencing our Central London campuses first-hand.
- Get a look at our central located campus
- Meet tutors and other students
- Receive impartial careers advice
- Find out about scholarship opportunities
- Get more information about visas and accommodation
To reserve your place simply complete the form on the right, call +44 (0) 203 005 6155, or email us your details.
Fill in the form on the right, call +44 (0) 203 005 6202 or email us.
You will meet one of our programme advisors to discuss your options, and should bring the following documents:
- Proof of A-levels or secondary school/college qualifications
- Proof of GCSE results
- A 500-word personal statement
- A copy of your passport
- A completed application form
International students will also require:
- Proof of their level of English: IELTs/TOEFL/PTE/ESOL or equivalent
- A UK visa, if you are currently in the UK
Open Days at our Birmingham and Manchester campus: In addition to our Central London campuses, we also have two campuses in Birmingham and Manchester, offering our innovative Undergraduate Plus and our flexible Foundation Programmes. We host a number of Undergraduate Open Days throughout the year. Please refer to our Birmingham and Manchester websites, to find out more about open day dates and agendas.