Undergraduate Programmes Online
Using the innovative InterActive online platform, you can study for one of the following courses from the comfort of your own home:
Studying online will give you the freedom to fit your studies around your lifestyle. You can take control and access course materials and recordings of lectures no matter where you are in the world.
Benefits of studying online with InterActive
- Learn anywhere, anytime with our flexible online programme structure
- Full e-resources at your fingertips: HD-quality recorded lectures from LSBF's faculty of industry experts, electronic study materials, tutor support and various self-assessment options
- LSBF's expert career advice service
- Align your studies with your career through your specialisation and elective modules
- Join and communicate with a multi-cultural global student community
- 240 UCAS tariff points or equivalent international qualifications
- English proficiency: PTE 51 (minimum: Listening 51, Reading 51, speaking 51, Writing 51) or equivalent, IELTS 5.5 (minimum: Listening 5.5, Reading 5.5, Speaking 5.5, Writing 5.5) or equivalent, TOEFL 87 (minimum: Reading 22, Writing 21, Listening 21, Speaking 23 or equivalent)
- 3 years – full time
- 2 years - Accelerated
Click here for the latest fees.
Click here for the 2012 Bursaries and Scholarships .
To apply for this programme or for further information call us on
+ 44 (0) 203 005 6202 (UK)
or email us at: