LLB (Hons) Law Career Direction*
The LLB (Hons) Law provides an excellent foundation for any student who wishes to practice as a solicitor or barrister. The LLB programme covers all the core subjects required to qualify for exemptions at the next stage in your training. Typical career paths include:
- Solicitors: Provide a wide range of legal support and advice to clients. They take instructions and advise on necessary courses of legal action
- Barristers: Act as advocates in court and provide written legal opinions
- Legal executives: Fee-earning, qualified lawyers with a role similar to solicitors. They frequently specialise in civil and criminal litigation, family law and probate
Graduates not aspiring to continue towards becoming a solicitor can expect to succeed in fields such as private & public sector management, advisory services, or legal enforcement & regulation services, among many others.
- 280-300 UCAS tariff points or equivalent international qualification
- GCSE Maths: grade C or equivalent
- English proficiency: PTE 54 (minimum: Listening 51, Reading 51, Speaking 51, Writing 51) or equivalent, IELTS 6.0 (minimum: Listening 5.5, Reading 5.5, Speaking 5.5, Writing 5.5) or equivalent, TOEFL 87 (minimum: Reading 22, Writing 21, Listening 21, Speaking 23) or equivalent
- October 2013
- 3 Years – Full time
Click here for the latest fees.
Click here for the 2012 Bursaries and Scholarships .
To apply for this programme or for further information call us on:
+ 44 (0) 203 005 6155,
or email us at:
If you aspire to a challenging career in law and want free, impartial advice from one of our programme advisors, please contact us today
You will benefit from an all-round and carefully designed Careers Training Programmes, alongside our world-class tutors and study materials. These elements work together to support your personal and professional development (PPD) during and after your studies.
We set a standard of excellence with specific skills outcomes for each module. We also spend extra time fine-tuning any areas we feel will help you stand out even more. Such efforts are directed at leadership training and workshops on interview techniques and social media, amongst others.
* Nationals of the UK/EU can only pursue the Bachelor in International Business (BIB), the BSc (Hons) Business Management or BSc (Hons) Financial Management programme.