How to Apply – Undergraduate Courses
As we are a Business School, you don’t need to apply through UCAS if you wish to pursue an undergraduate degree with us. Instead, what we require from you is to follow these 4 basic steps:
Step 1Choose your course
Find out more about our wide range of undergraduate courses at LSBF. We recommend that you look closely at the course details to make sure it is the right one for you.
- One of the most important factors to take into consideration when choosing a programme, are the entry requirements that determine your eligibility for the course. Admission requirements vary depending on whether you are a home or an international student. We assess each application on its merits, and we would therefore advise you contact your personal programme consultant in order to discuss your qualifications and experience.
- Due to a high demand for these courses, spaces are limited. We therefore recommend that you apply as early as possible. Check the programme prospectus for any closing dates or funding deadlines where appropriate.
Step 2Start your Application
Select your undergraduate programme below
- Programmes offered in partnership with GGSB
- Bachelor in International Business
- Entry requirements vary depending on whether you are a home or overseas student. Please read about the entry requirements of the programme before submitting your application.
- Places on our postgraduate courses are often limited, so we recommend that you apply as early as possible. Check the programme key facts for intake dates or funding deadlines where appropriate.
Step 3Receive your results
Upon receipt of the application form, all your documents will be submitted for consideration by the Academic Board. The Academic Board meets weekly, bringing together senior academics at LSBF and the highest academic standards to assess each individual's suitability for the programme.
After careful consideration you will receive one of the following offers:
- An unconditional offer means that you have successfully met all the requirements and have been accepted onto your chosen programme.
- A conditional offer means that you have been accepted onto the programme but we may need further information from you before you can proceed with your course.
- No offer means you will not receive an offer if the academic board does not consider you are ready to pursue this particular course. If you do not receive an offer, you may still be able to study at LSBF by increasing your qualifications through one of our short courses.
In each case, one of our programme advisors will contact you to explain the results in more detail as well as advise you on your next steps.
**Subject to validation.