How to Apply – Undergraduate Courses
To apply for the GGSB BIB Years 2 and 3 you must complete an online application, including any scanned copies of supporting documents. These must be written in English, or must be submitted alongside a certified English translation.
Please note that the GGSB BIB, previously offered at LSBF, is now being delivered at De Broc School of Business. This school is the business faculty of The University of Law, which is part of the Global University Systems (GUS) group alongside LSBF.
Documents neededDocuments needed
You should include scans of the following documents:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Transcripts (front/back with scale): certified copies of all documents must be sent by regular mail directly from the institution
- Scan of passport
- Internationally recognised passport picture
- Where English is not your first language, fluency in English is required (TOEFL, PTE, IELTS or CPE):
- TOEFL: IBT: 94 (minimum score of 22 in each band)
- IELTS: 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in all areas (Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking)
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam: A,B,C
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) with a minimum of 63
- TOEIC is not accepted
- Please note English test scores must be communicated by the beginning of July
- Please note that should you be accepted onto a programme, original certificates will need to be provided. This request will be made formally in your acceptance letter.
- You may be asked to participate in an interview. You will be notified if an interview is necessary after the Admission Board meets.
Important information about VisasImportant information about Visas
GGSB courses are not eligible for Tier 4 sponsorship under the Point Based System. Non EEA nationals with the existing visas should contact The International Visa Office team on +44 (0)1483 216588 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if they are eligible to join the course.