HND Hospitality Management
This 2-year SQA accredited Higher National Diploma (HND) in Hospitality Management provides you with limitless opportunities and practical preparation for management within one of the world’s fastest growing industries.
The course has a strong vocational focus and ensures that you develop the skills and techniques that lead to a highly successful career in hospitality. You will cover topics ranging from Hospitality Management Accounting, Hospitality Supervision and Marketing Planning in Travel and Tourism. You will develop the leadership, operational and administration skills you need for a truly successful career in hospitality. To help you develop key skills in hospitality, you will also undertake a work experience unit, which will provide you with opportunities to gain practical, hands-on experience in the hotel business while simultaneously building solid foundations for a possible future career in the Hospitality industry.
- Minimum age, 18+ years old
- Full secondary education. NQF 3 for example A levels OR AS levels (no less than grade D)
- English proficiency: PTE 51 (Minimum: Listening 51, Reading 51, Speaking 51, Writing 51) or equivalent, IELTS 5.5 (Minimum: Listening 5.5, Reading 5.5, Speaking 5.5, Writing 5.5)* or equivalent, TOEFL 87 (Minimum: Reading 22, Writing 21, Listening 21, Speaking 23) or equivalent
- Full Personal Statement – explaining how you would benefit from the course
- Mature students (over 21) are accepted, subject to professional references
*Don’t have the IELTS required? Get the IELTS preparation you need with The Language Gallery.
- September 2015
- January 2016
- 2 years, full-time (22 units)
- The Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA)
Click here for the latest fees.
Click here for the Bursaries and Scholarships.
To apply for this programme or for further information call us on: + 44 (0) 203 005 6202. or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about the programme structure, or discover the career opportunities available to you when you graduate.
Key features and benefits
- Industry-specific practical skills – vocational focus prepares you for success in the working world
- Central London campus – learn close to iconic attractions and leading hotels and restaurant
- Industry-experienced tutors – develop through real-world case studies and insightful learning sessions
- Expert careers service – gain the skills and knowledge employers value most
- Global student network – interact with students from a wide variety of different countries and cultures