Network Engineering & Telecommunication – Career Direction
The diploma boosts your national and global employment prospects and makes a wide range of technical roles available to you after graduation. These positions will see you working with networking applications, data requirements and network traffic.
Typical job titles include:
- Telecommunication Engineer
- Senior Network Engineer
- Telecom Systems Engineer
- Mobile Network Operator
If you are interested in pursuing a career in Network Engineering & Telecommunication, and wish to speak to one of our programme advisors, please contact us today to apply.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- 4 GCSEs or equivalent (including English and Maths) and 120 UCAS points
- Mature students or those with an interest in computing are encouraged to apply
- Candidates from non-English speaking countries (as defined by UKBA) are expected to have English language skills equivalent to IELTS 5.0
- Direct access to the second year is available with the appropriate qualifications. Contact us for more information
2 Year – Full time
St. Patrick's UCAS Code
Click here for the latest fees.
Click here for the 2012 Bursaries and Scholarships.
The HND is designated for Student Finance funding – for further information please speak to one of our student advisors.
To apply for this programme or for further information call us on:
+ 44 (0) 203 005 6202.
or email us at: