HND Information Systems Engineering – Course Structure
The 2-year course equips you with the application, analysis and evaluation skills that are essential in the telecommunications industry. The specific mixture of practical and theoretical knowledge also develops your skills in critical thinking, logic, communication and problem-solving in the context of the modern IT environment.
|YEAR 1 & 2 : 2 year duration||Modules|
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- 4 GCSEs or equivalent (including English and Maths) and 120 UCAS points
- Mature students or those with an interest in computing are encouraged to apply
- Direct access to the second year is available with the appropriate qualifications. Contact us for more information
- IELTS 5.0 or equivalent – candidates from non-English speaking countries
2 Year – Full time
St. Patrick's UCAS Code
Click here for the latest fees.
Click here for the 2013 Bursaries and Scholarships.
The HND is designated for Student Finance funding – for further information please speak to one of our student advisors.
To apply for this programme or for further information call us on:
+ 44 (0) 203 005 6202.
or email us at: