HND Hospitality Management – Course Structure
The course is structured to examine the economic, social, political and environmental aspects of Hospitality Management. During the course you will gain the practical and management skills vital to understanding key business principles.
|YEAR 1 & 2 : 2 year duration||Modules|
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- 4 GCSEs or equivalent (including English and Maths) and 120 UCAS points
- Mature students or those with an interest in computing are encouraged to apply
- Direct access to the second year is available with the appropriate qualifications. Contact us for more information
- IELTS 5.0 or equivalent – candidates from non-English speaking countries
2 Year – Full time
Click here for the latest fees.
Click here for the 2012 Bursaries and Scholarships.
The HND is designated for Student Finance funding – for further information please speak to one of our student advisors.
To apply for this programme or for further information call us on:
+ 44 (0) 203 005 6202.
or email us at: