HND Hospitality Management
This 2 year Higher National Diploma (HND) prepares you for management within the fast growing, international and multi-disciplined hospitality industry.
From food and beverage processes to marketing strategies, this Edexcel accredited course provides a well-rounded understanding of the key areas that drive hospitality, leisure and tourism forward.
Through real-world case studies, assignments and group activities, you will gain the leadership, operational and administration skills you need for a truly successful career.
With this HND, you may be eligible for financial support from Student Finance, please see our UK student funding page or call one of our advisors on 020 3005 6155 for information on your eligibility.
- Industry experienced tutors – learn through real-world insight and industry-focused projects
- Careers focus – graduate with the practical skills employers really need, but rarely find
- Central London campus – be amongst some of the world's best attractions and organisations
- International community – meet students from a wide variety of different countries and cultures
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- 4 GCSEs or equivalent (including English and Maths) and 120 UCAS points
- Mature students or those with an interest in computing are encouraged to apply
- Direct access to the second year is available with the appropriate qualifications. Contact us for more information
- IELTS 5.0 or equivalent – candidates from non-English speaking countries
2 Year – Full time
Click here for the latest fees.
Click here for the 2012 Bursaries and Scholarships.
The HND is designated for Student Finance funding – for further information please speak to one of our student advisors.
To apply for this programme or for further information call us on:
+ 44 (0) 203 005 6202.
or email us at: